Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???

Discus and support Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We used to have Crash Wrath of Cortex buyable in the Microsoft Store on X360. WHERE DID IT GO AND HOW IS THERE NO DISCUSSION REGAURDING THIS?! This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SIX FAT WHALES, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???

We used to have Crash Wrath of Cortex buyable in the Microsoft Store on X360. WHERE DID IT GO AND HOW IS THERE NO DISCUSSION REGAURDING THIS?! This is just yet more of a reason i want to switch to PC+Steam. one of my favorite games was also Crash Twinsanity. I even bought a physical copy off Amazon and cANT play on my Series X. This is NOT next-gen gaming. Microsoft used to have a "reccomended" backwards compat page, what happen to that? i dont mind Microsoft monoplolizing, but atleast make sure whatever executive decisions are made, it benefits the consumer but most importantly, the GAMERS.

:)

SIX FAT WHALES, Mar 23, 2022
  2. eber3 Win User

crash bandicoot

Is it an original xbox game that you're playing on the 360? Crash Bandicoot 4 & Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex, are the only two Bandicoot games that are backwards compatible from the xbox to the 360. If it is one of these two games, then you also need
    to download the compatibility program for it to work. That should happen automatically when you start the game if you're connected to the internet. If it's not one of those two games, then it is not compatible to play on the 360.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Also more upcoming of Xbox One backwards compatibility

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Free Riders

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Xbox)

Shadow The Hedgehog (Xbox)

Disney\Pixar's Cars video game (Xbox 360)

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (Xbox)

Crash bandicoot: the Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

DreamWorks SuperStar Kartz

Cars: Race -O-Rama (Xbox 360)
  5. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
Thema:

1. Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility??? - Similar Threads - Crash Bandicoot Backwards

2. Crash Bandicoot-franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot-franchise: Hi, And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise. Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to restore Crash-franchise's original identity...
  3. Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...: Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but the final achievement says that I'm 95% done although I have all the other 24 achievements....
  4. What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?: This was one of the main reasons I bought the game, however now after this latest update that feature has been removed. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? It really needs to be made clear...
  5. I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex: I hope to add a game Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex aca586ec-7674-4858-a321-e06d4bb00b99
  6. Crash bandicoot 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash bandicoot 4: hello everyone my gf bought me the new crash bandicoot game and when i put it in my xbox it wouldnt even let me bring it up like the dics port was empty for some reason. We are both getting...
  7. Crash Bandicoot 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot 4: Hello. I live in Barbados but I'm unable to buy Crash Bandicoot 4. Is it only available in the US? I have a Xbox live ultimate account and I usually have zero issues buying digital games from the...
  8. Crash Bandicoot 4 It’s About Time Demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot 4 It’s About Time Demo: Hi Microsoft, I Would Like To Get The Crash Bandicoot 4 Its About Time Demo Because I Preordered The Game Physicaly From JB-HIFI And I Hope This Issue Is Resolved Soon,...
  9. Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.: Yesterday I attempted to boot up Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy on Xbox One. Instead I was met with an error message, which I shall recite as best as I remember. "Sorry, something went wrong,...
  10. Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps: hello, I want to buy Crash Bandicoot n sane trilogy and i have simple question: a game supports 60 fps on xbox one ? 4be27e23-0352-466b-b5bf-777bf483e382