Crappy ui update
Discus and support Crappy ui update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could someone please tell how I can get the old UI back, it was well set out easy to read and easy to find things. Just had the latest update and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BasilFawlty1, Oct 17, 2017.
Thema:
Crappy ui update
Loading...
-
Crappy ui update - Similar Threads - Crappy update
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Cheating and crappy development
in XBoX Games and AppsCheating and crappy development: I am a COD HC TDM player and I am livid about the way players are allowed to play on Call of Duty. I have been playing games since Pong came out in the late 60's early 70's and games today are... -
Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &... -
Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last... -
Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...: Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi at home and need alternative to beefing up said wifi). Once games downloaded I won't be connecting to web....