Crappy ui update

Discus and support Crappy ui update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could someone please tell how I can get the old UI back, it was well set out easy to read and easy to find things. Just had the latest update and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BasilFawlty1, Oct 17, 2017.

1. BasilFawlty1
    BasilFawlty1 Guest

Crappy ui update

Could someone please tell how I can get the old UI back, it was well set out easy to read and easy to find things. Just had the latest update and it is bloody awful most of my pins are gone/no longer visible or everything has moved, or should I just give
    up and buy a PS4 please help.

:)

BasilFawlty1, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Karkriegz
    Karkriegz Guest
    I can't stand the new forums

I rarely post nowadays. The combination of a crappy UI, overall forum navigation being abysmal and the deadening forum communities have all but ruined the forums, imo.

Karkriegz, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Your crappy updates

This is for Microsoft. Your updates suck. Not that updating live content isnt awesome, but the fact that I have to update your live content to play story mode is dumb as hell. My job requires me to move a lot and to places with minimal internet so when I
    finally have a chance to decompress and play a game, SURPRISE there is a 4.5 or 26GB update I have to install before playing the single player mode. I've always been a Microsoft user and avoided playstation/pc for gaming (for simplicity), but my god this makes
    me reconsider. So know i get to sit here waiting with my crappy internet provider (15mbs) to download an upgrade that im fairly certian has nothing to do with single player. Tell bill gates you guys are screwing up.. I just want to kill nazis and instead i
    have to watch a loading screen. Oh, i know, why not play something else right? I would, but those games have updates too! Might as well plug in the N64 and play conquers bad fur day, at least that **** doesnt need to update every day and i can kill nazi teddy
    bears... you guys suck.

McWhiteShadow, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Karkriegz Win User

I can't stand the new forums

I rarely post nowadays. The combination of a crappy UI, overall forum navigation being abysmal and the deadening forum communities have all but ruined the forums, imo.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox Feb. 2020 UI Update with Vertical menus

I'm not a big fan of the UI update and in my opinion there should be a way to go back to the old UI.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Your crappy updates

Erm.............................You do realise that its not Microsofts fault right?

I mean game updates are just a thing that you have to put up with, and moving over to PlayStation wont get rid of them, if there is an update for say Call of Duty on the Xbox one there will also be an update on the PS4.

The only console that you could play that almost guarantees no game updates is the Nintendo Switch, it does get game updates, but they are usually very small.
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

Your crappy updates

As for the Internet, it is pretty much important to have it these days! It's like just as important as electricity and food.
    Funniest statement ever. lmsao.
  8. A Blue Illusion Win User

Your crappy updates

Learning a little bit about your console and how it operates would be a big help, instead of ranting for a company to fix things that they've already given you the tools to take care of yourself.

When you get online at home, or wherever you get a good internet connection, do your updates there. When you know you'll be going somewhere that internet will be iffy, then go into your settings (while still online) and set your console to offline mode before
    you go. Just make sure you're online when you do that, or it will automatically try to establish a connection the next time you turn it on. If you've properly set it to offline mode, problem solved, because in offline mode it doesn't even check for a connection
    when you turn it on, or at least if it does, it doesn't try to connect.
Thema:

Crappy ui update

1. Crappy ui update - Similar Threads - Crappy update

2. why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...: **** sticks want electro mags to swap. is that possable? 4f141903-c94b-47a6-9c2d-b0bf418895af
  3. Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.

in XboX Insiders
    Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.: Since this sub doesn't allow for picture or link sharing, here is the error message in all of it's glory. "There was a problem with the update You need this update to use your console, but...
  4. Crappy algorithms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crappy algorithms: Is it just me or have I just been blocked for a day for responding to keyboard warrior? He messages me first, no mutual friends or nothing, ‘bender’, and this is acceptable. Yet when I respond,...
  5. Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......

in XboX Insiders
    Happy to report that Project XCloud works with crappy hotel internet! Console Streaming......: [IMG] submitted by /u/JuniorB3vins [link] [comments]
  6. Crappy Microsoft Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crappy Microsoft Server: What do ya'll expect? That is why I PAY for POGO. When the Microsoft server goes down, I go somewhere else. c8c6777f-5b66-4646-ab98-4bb43b6fd7ca
  7. Crappy customer service, Inept service techs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crappy customer service, Inept service techs: I AM LIVID... my nightmare began in disappointment, and I wish that was the extent of my misery. I pre-ordered an xbox one x from your online store while your website still said pre-order...
  8. upset at your crappy "customer service" and inept "repair technicians"

in XBoX on Consoles
    upset at your crappy "customer service" and inept "repair technicians": I AM LIVID... my nightmare began in disappointment, and I wish that was the extent of my misery. I pre-ordered an xbox one x from your online store while your website still said pre-order...
  9. Your crappy updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your crappy updates: This is for Microsoft. Your updates suck. Not that updating live content isnt awesome, but the fact that I have to update your live content to play story mode is dumb as hell. My job requires me...
  10. Fix the crappy wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix the crappy wifi connection: hey all the money we spend on your service and equipment how about you fix the wifi connection problems that we are all having it takes me an hour from turning on the xbox before it will even...