Crapbox series x

Discus and support Crapbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a brand new series x about a month ago, everything was fine for the first week and a half then it started not launching cold war one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatKitten7798, Feb 22, 2021.

  1. Crapbox series x


    I purchased a brand new series x about a month ago, everything was fine for the first week and a half then it started not launching cold war one day..did some reading online and realised this is a common issue with the series x so i am forced to play on my old xbox that can barely handle the game (atleast it launches) it then started to have issues launching most games i own this series x console is literally worthless... i use my one x now and my series x collects dust and im woundering if i just got a bad console or all series x is garbage either way this is the worst game console ive ever purchased..cant launch about 50% of my games. I dont want to move to ps5 or pc but might have to after this ****

    :)
     
    GreatKitten7798, Feb 22, 2021
    #1
  2. HBK SeanMichael Win User

    THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO [Mod Removed] ME THE [Mod Removed] OFF!!!

    Its working for me now.....

    unplugged crapbox and logged out and logged back into it.
  3. flyer2359 Win User

    This is just salt in the wound. Every single advantage....

    Microsoft might as well stop and not even bother produce the CrapBox One, they've lost big time.
  4. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

    Did I Miss Much?

    There was a an emergency update for hacks but shortly after someone reported under map glitch on CrapBox. I think this got fixed with another playlist update though.
  5. flyer2359 Win User

    My Whole District Sold Out In 12 Hours

    I have a feeling they're not going to be taking many pre-orders for CrapBox One and freeing up space for the PS4, you know, the system the majority of the people will buy.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Pre download Xbox Series X games

    Not really...

    Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

    You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

    As an example...

    I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
Thema:

Crapbox series x

Loading...
  1. Crapbox series x - Similar Threads - Crapbox series

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...