Crackling audio Wired headsets, wireless headsets on Xbox One

Discus and support Crackling audio Wired headsets, wireless headsets on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Wired headsets, wireless headsets, first party, third party, doesn't matter. I've used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Korly, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Korly
    Korly Guest

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. Wired headsets, wireless headsets, first party, third party, doesn't matter. I've used like 8 different headsets and I still have this problem. It's been around since my Xbox One OG. It happened on my Xbox One X also, and now on my Series X. Tried many different controllers, plugged in with and without the old dongle, tried Bluetooth, tried the official wireless that use the proprietary wireless. All the same. For years now, never fixed.

:)

Korly, Nov 12, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Korly,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thank you for raising this issue in the community. I note that this discussion was broken off from this thread where, in my opinion, troubleshooting instructions were given.

Like Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console

Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Or How to Connect a compatible headset | Xbox Support

Additionally, you mentioned that you had already tested this with many headset models, which indicates that the problem is not specific to one type. And since the problem is so complicated. I advise getting in touch with our live support staff so they can further investigate the problem. They have the equipment needed to conduct a more thorough diagnosis and offer you a prompt fix.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. BrokenFattHardy Win User

Xbox one game/person chat volume slider gone?

Are you using a wired or wireless headset? Some wireless headsets have this feature built in to them and therefore the setting will not show on the Xbox One. You can also check on your Xbox One under Settings>General>Volume & Audio Output.
  4. Allebas Win User

wireless headset

Hi Medgar_244,

As of right now you cant use wireless headsets on Xbox. You can only use a wireless controller but the headset as to be wired. i wish you could because I would buy one in a heartbeat. Maybe next gen would offer the option to use wireless headset>>>I have
    my fingerscross.

If the headset comes with a wired you need to plug that into your controller. If it doesnt and is just wireless>>>and you recently brought it, you need to return it for a wired headset. Sorry about that.
    You better tell that to my Turtle beach Elite 800x and Astro A50 Gen 3 headsets

The only way your able to use those headsets on Xbox is connected it to your controller using a wired. You can't use is wirelessly. Xbox doesnt support wireless headset without a wired. It kinda defeat the purpose of a wireless headset.

To the Medgar_244 here is some audio soultions. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox 360 series controller

For xbox one controllers and xbox series controllers

by bluetooth if your pc has this (does not support audio passthrough so no headest support via controller).

by wire (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)

by purchasing the xbox wireless adapter for pc (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

PC wireless adaptor audio control

Thank you! Is it possible that your Xbox Wireless Headset displays as more than one audio device in your audio device list? (ex: Wireless Headset Stereo, Wireless Headset - Hands Free AG)
Thema:

1. Crackling audio Wired headsets, wireless headsets on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Crackling audio Wired

2. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  6. xbox audio crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio crackling: My Xbox audio consistently crackles in my headset when I turn it on and off, the only way I've been able to solve this so far is by restarting the console after i turn it on, however when I turn...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. Audio crackling on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling on xbox series s: How do I get rid of annoying crackling and popping in the background when playing a game. Thx 62461fb6-380f-49c7-8a33-3ba7177bf076
  9. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  10. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...