Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

Discus and support Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Odin Leqacy, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Odin Leqacy
    Odin Leqacy Guest

Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC the audio is distorted and crackling. The workaround is that I plug my headset into the aux jack and change my audio drivers, this seems to work but I prefer Bluetooth.

I have tried the generic uninstalling and updating of all software and drivers. This issue only occurs when launching games from the xbox app on my PC. Launching and playing games on steam, Epic, EA, or Ubisoft I never encounter this issue. I believe my issues to be with the xbox app instead of my headset software - as the common cause is only games run from the xbox app. Any suggestions would be helpful and much appreciated, thank you!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

Odin Leqacy, Apr 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Odin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when playing Microsoft store games with Bluetooth headphones.

However, it’s good to know you were able to find a solution.
    As an additional suggestion, you can try disabling sound enhancements. Sometimes these features can represent some conflict when using certain devices.

You can review how to do this by visiting this article:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/disable-audio-en...

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi Odin Leqacy,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Current version and edition of you Windows OS?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Perform the troubleshooting found on this link: Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. HAMI210 Win User

Dolby Digital Issue

They must have fixed some of the initial audio problems with DTS from launch. When i first got the console at launch, i set it to DTS and would experience a similar audio issue when watching tv. The crackling wasnt subtle though.

Since switching back to DTS, I havent had this issue so it looks like they fixed this in the recent updates since launch.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why is spotify messing with the audio of my xbox

Thank you so much for the detailed information. I have checked the Xbox support page and with the recent update it seems to be a known issue:

"Some players have reported intermittent audio issues across the dashboard or when launching games or apps.

If you encounter this behavior, be sure to report this issue and choose the Report with advanced diagnostics option. Make sure to include information like audio setup, when this issue occurred, troubleshooting steps tried, and other relevant info."

Do you have the Xbox Insider App installed? If not, kindly install the app and then you can report the problem from there.
Thema:

1. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help? - Similar Threads - Crackling Audio Issues

2. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  6. xbox audio crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio crackling: My Xbox audio consistently crackles in my headset when I turn it on and off, the only way I've been able to solve this so far is by restarting the console after i turn it on, however when I turn...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. Audio crackling on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling on xbox series s: How do I get rid of annoying crackling and popping in the background when playing a game. Thx 62461fb6-380f-49c7-8a33-3ba7177bf076
  9. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  10. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...