Crackdown 3: Network error and lag, bad network quality

Discus and support Crackdown 3: Network error and lag, bad network quality in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Crackdown 3 on pc with xbox app and coop runs realy bad with network errors/lag, all other games work just fine. Single player runs just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ramzanox, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Ramzanox
    Ramzanox Guest

I have played Crackdown 3 on pc with xbox app and coop runs realy bad with network errors/lag, all other games work just fine.

Single player runs just fine.

:)

Ramzanox, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

3. VenusZane Win User

Crackdown 3 : Network fail

We both have wired connection. We don't have any problem with other games in coop. Only on this one, we can play together when starting a new game, but once we leave the game, we can't continue any coop campaign we started. And my husband tried to play
    with his brother, who lives in a different city, on the game he already started, and they had the same issue.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble playing co-op Campaign in Crackdown 3. Are any of the consoles using a wired connection? Have you tried a different Network or hotspot to test if it
    is the network connection? Do you have trouble playing other online games together with the same set up? You can try a full power cycle (with no power plugged in) for both consoles and the networking equipment. After 5 minutes unplugged has passed plug the
    network equipment back in first then let it power all the way back up then power up the consoles and try again. Let us know a bit more information to determine how to best assist you.
  5. VenusZane Win User

Hi, thanks for your reply. Actually, we play on two different xbox. And there is no problem of connection or network when we start a new character and a new world, and play together. The problem remains everytime we want to continue the game with the character
    and world already started.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello VenusZane,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using the same Xbox One to play the game, or are you both using your own consoles? If you are using separate consoles, we recommend

checking the NAT Type
    of both consoles. We need to make sure the NAT Types are compatible. Also, we recommend testing the network and multiplayer connections on the consoles. This will let us know if there is a specific networking error that is occurring.
    The article we provided contains steps on how to locate the settings where the connections can be tested. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Crackdown 3: Network error and lag, bad network quality - Similar Threads - Crackdown Network error

2. Crackdown 3, PC Co-op Timeout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3, PC Co-op Timeout: I can launch and play the game solo fine and dandy, however co-op refuses to work no matter what. I've hosted, the other person has hosted, and we're on the same network. we can play other titles...
  3. Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone servers/achievments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone servers/achievments: Has there been an official release of if and when the servers were shutdown? Is it possible to reopen them for a short period of time for achievement hunters to get their remaining achievements?...
  4. I Bought Crackdown 3 and it will not play, it gets stuck on the loading screen after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Crackdown 3 and it will not play, it gets stuck on the loading screen after...: I Bought Crackdown 3 and it will not play, it gets stuck on the loading screen after pressing any button. it never gets past the spinning circle and instead just freezes in one place... [img]...
  5. Why can't I install crackdown 2. Anytime I try and re-install it is does not even try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install crackdown 2. Anytime I try and re-install it is does not even try to...: Why can't I install crackdown 2. Anytime I try and re-install it is does not even try to download it will stop right as soon as I click re-download. Please help I have doen everything and will not...
  6. Crackdown 3 save disappeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 save disappeared.: Hi today I bought a game pass for pc and downloaded crackdown 3, after a few hours of playing I closed the game. After this break, I turned on the crackdown and noticed that the game save...
  7. Crackdown 3 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 wont launch: Crackdown 3 freeze after "press any button", i try using another microsoft account which did not play this game before on the same PC the game can launch, it seems when the game sync my data and...
  8. Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC: Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 to work on my computer. Once I start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button to continue" I do that, then it pops up a...
  9. Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes: Hey all, My brother and I are trying to play Crackdown 3 coop campaign. Every time we go into either Coop campaign or Coop Keys to the city, after roughly 17 seconds we get the message:...
  10. Crackdown 3 : Network fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 : Network fail: Does anyone have this problem with the co-op campaign of crackdown ? When I want to continue my game, co-op campaign, with my character and the world I already started, an error text appears,...