CPU/SIM logic

Discus and support CPU/SIM logic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am about 40 games or so in my franchise and I have noticed my position players (OF and IF) are being subbed in games for RP, and NOT using RP as it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coty Foster, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Coty Foster
    Coty Foster Guest

CPU/SIM logic

I am about 40 games or so in my franchise and I have noticed my position players (OF and IF) are being subbed in games for RP, and NOT using RP as it should be, this is causing a huge issue with my gameplay, please fix !

I have 4 RP that haven't even pitched a single inning. And these position players are giving up 14 and 13 or 10 earned runs

:)

Coty Foster, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

CPU/SIM logic

3. Tezzerrific Win User

Suitable GPU for playing fs 2020

you will max out the cpu and still only be using about 60% of gpu, hence bottleneck, the cpu may sound high end but newer cpu's are much faster at processing. sim games use just as much cpu as they do gpu too. and to have an even better experience it is recommended to have 50Mbps broadband or higher too as a lot of the assets are streamed.
  4. Zoved Win User

Controller disconnects even when attached with USB.

Yeah, did some research, the chipset in the wireless board uses USB 2.0 to connect the wireless to the host CPU. What this means is that the motherboard has USB logic common to both the wireless card, and of course for cabling your controller directly.
    Since both of these ways of connecting controllers run into the same problem, it seems to implicate the motherboard logic (that has the USB hub). "ifixit" has a breakdown of the logic used on the wireless card, one of the chips is "Marvell Avastar 88W8782
    WLAN SoC" which has USB2.0 for a host CPU interface.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Games App and installed titles use CPU

Hi,

You experience this slower performance when playing a game or just having the Xbox app running?

Note that when playing games, Higher CPU utilisation is normal. The CPU doesn't just handle the game logic, it also draws the scene and sends the created frames to the GPU to be rendered. The CPU is used just as much in games as the GPU.
  6. ngocphi Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

Please don't confuse the op anymore

@op please disregard what he said it's wrong

Xbox one games are not s or x

They are just xbox one

And it's Xbox series S or X NOT xbox one series s or x

4 year old.computera has issues running flight SIM

A jaguar based system.will never run flight sim

You are reading the box wrong

Yes it's compatible for xbox one " and " flight sim ON SUPPORTED platforms

You can use flight sim on pc and series consoles that are compatible

But you can only use that stick on a xbox one for flying games like starwars squadrons

The difference between xbox one and series consoles are generational NOT just a number

Xbox one cpus are based on old 16year old Opteron jaguar based cpus

The Xbox one x has thr same cpu but and updated gpu

Series s/x has a 2year old Zen 2 threadripper cpu with an rdna 2 apu combo
Thema:

CPU/SIM logic

1. CPU/SIM logic - Similar Threads - CPU SIM logic

2. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  3. CPU throttling?

in XBoX on Windows
    CPU throttling?: My r7 5800x is throttling whenever I am playing games. This also occurs while running cinebench test with all cores. Earlier, I was running cinebench to monitor my temps and frequencies. During...
  4. Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!: while gaming at first cpu is fully utilized but after sometime the cpu goes down to usage of 20% and the again goes back to 100% and it repeats oh and i have an integrated gpu but as the problem...
  5. Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game: Hi. I've had an issue come up with only 1 game, Roblox, where the game stutters like crazy. Looking at the performance graph I see my CPU frametime spike from 16ms to 1600ms+. What I find...
  6. Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?: My pc specs are CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.10700F 2.90 GHz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 RAM - 2x16GB My problem is while gaming my fps drops at the same times at the CPU usage spikes to...
  7. My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video: I keep having these type of drops in mostly every game i play(CS2,Fortnite,Valorant but valorant rarely to be honest) so idk whats causing it and i dont know if its hardware issue or software...
  8. Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudden low fps and cpu usage in all games: A while ago I tried playing bg3 as always but I got sudden low fps drops that ive never had.Same with the other games, such as house flipper,ac etc. The cpu usage while running these games is...
  9. Low GPU and CPU usage in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low GPU and CPU usage in games: Hello, i have been recently playing GTA V and i have observed that the gpu usage goes to only 50-60 ish percent, and the cpu utilization is also almost the same while outdoors, but while going...
  10. Xbox Games App and installed titles use CPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games App and installed titles use CPU: The Xbox Games App and all of the games installed through it are using upwards of 60% of my CPU and causing my computer to lag significantly. Is there any way to lower this or possibly switch it...