Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

Discus and support Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andoba04xxx, Apr 7, 2020.

1. andoba04xxx
    andoba04xxx Guest

This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but XBOX can’t make the switches available for costumers to
    play on another console, this have to change. We have a pandemic on our hands and a lot of people are staying home so is not right that my wife cant play the games with me cuz i don’t have more switches to make. I bought a new xbox yesterday for the home xbox
    so she can play with me and she cant. XBOX NEED TO FIX THIS ASAP

:)

andoba04xxx, Apr 7, 2020
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

It is not designed that way also it is not Microsoft fault that we are in the current crisis so it is a little unfair to ask them to fix an issue that they have no control over
  3. Smwutches Win User

Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when
    you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.If you don't see a survey available, you will need to wait until it resets on its
    own.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Home Xbox is not designed to be moved around frequently (if it's moved at all). Users can still play all their games and access all their content by signing into an Xbox One that is connected to the Internet.

A user is granted five (5) chances to move their Home Xbox setting in a 12-month period. One emergency switch is available through Xbox Assist on the user's console. After that emergency use is utilized, the user must wait until the oldest move drops off
    their account; the date is shown on the user's console in the My Home Xbox section of Settings.
  5. RockyAnteater45 Win User

Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting everything

I think it may be because of covid 19 because when i went on xbox's home page, there was a notification saying there are gonna be some issues and they might not reply asap due to covid but they'll try their best to reply and help
  6. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Trouble with achievements

I’m sure that this is because of the heavy traffic from users staying home because of the COVID-19.
Thema:

1. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX - Similar Threads - Covid need reset

2. When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are we getting Custom Gamerpics back Covid is over: when will we have a set date for this covids been over for years, how is custom profile pics a drain on your system..... i dont understand how that little of a problem can be such a problem. BRING...
  3. Covid is over, When is uploading profile picture getting enabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid is over, When is uploading profile picture getting enabled: When will I be able to upload a picture to my Xbox account? The pandemic is over and I want to be able to upload to my Xbox app with my videos or my profile picture instead of using a generic...
  4. sales and how it was affected by covid

in XBoX on Windows
    sales and how it was affected by covid: i would like to email someone who works at microsoft about something for a school project i need information about how covid affected the sales of the xbox and things liker it...
  5. OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375): OBTAIN VERIFY EU/UK Digital COVID Certificate Online Now:(+380-9542-31375)VERIFY 100% IELTS/TOEIC/TOEFL WITHOUT EXAM
  6. XBOX one x - warranty countries issue due covid-19

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one x - warranty countries issue due covid-19: [img] [img] [img] [img] Hello community! I'm here in order to find better answer to my problem. My brother was living in Australia when he bought his xbox one x just before the pandemic...
  7. How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?: I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I did the troubleshooting and no luck. So I was...
  8. With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...: Can we bring back xbox fitness and place it on the new xbox? WIth Covid it should be available with winter coming. 6c4868da-b4c0-4948-b060-5ee1dcd85158
  9. Pending, Covid ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pending, Covid ?: It is a terrible shame that you can take my money out of the bank but not be able to ship one of two boxes to me whatever the reasons. A good business would NOT remove funds from their customers...
  10. Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19

in XboX Insiders
    Is a Minecraft idea this is for 2020 covid-19: There's a Minecraft covid-19 how about make hazmat suits for covid-19 just for Minecraft in Toca Rivera in to all the stuff I have customers caves do covid-19 in hazmat sign on submitted by...