Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake

Discus and support Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My cousin accidentally redeemed his digital code on my Xbox account, can he get a new code and void the other one as a fix? He spent his money on this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliasColon1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. EliasColon1
    EliasColon1 Guest

My cousin accidentally redeemed his digital code on my Xbox account, can he get a new code and void the other one as a fix? He spent his money on this code and it went to my account and its not like we can use it because i don't have the game associated
    with the code. He rarely gets money and decided to spend it on himself for once and this happens, it certainly wasn't his fault and I feel super bad.

:)

EliasColon1, Jun 4, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, yes if you set up the home xbox he should be able to
  3. EliasColon1 Win User

Would this mean that since the digital content licenses are transferred, he can use the dlc on the main?
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately there is no way to transfer dlc once it has been redeemed to an account. However, there is a way that your cousin could still use his dlc and that is through setting your console as his Home Xbox. Here are
    the instructions on how to set it up:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Do either of the following:
      • Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
      • Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.

When you change home consoles, all device licences for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licences will no longer be available on your previous home Xbox. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content
    comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it. Your previous home Xbox will still give your friends and family access to your stuff when you’re signed in to it.

Here is a link with some more information about the process: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Elias,

Yes it would provided its one of those dlcs that can transfer over through game sharing.
  6. duc Win User

How do I fix a broken Fortnite DLC redemption on XBOX

Hi, I already redeemed the actual DLC. However, when I opened Fortnite it put the DLC on the wrong account as my XBOX account was already linked to a different burner Epic account that I wasn't using and all the items got put onto that account, this was a mistake though as I didn't expect that to be the account linked and I unlinked the account from my XBOX and linked my actual account but the items didn't transfer over..

- Connor
Thema:

1. Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake - Similar Threads - Cousin Redeemed DLC

2. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  3. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  4. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  5. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  6. My little cousin is a brat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little cousin is a brat: Hey how do I get my account unsuspend from my cousin doing a prank and leaking my inappropriate content pics with Xbox app??? I literally didn't do anything and I almost fought my cousin but I...
  7. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  8. Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?: So I Have Had My Little Cousins Xbox For Over A Week, Its The Xbox One, But for The Past Day I Couldn't Get It To Turn On, Ive Restarted It, Ive Checked The HDMI Cables, Its Just On A Grey Screen,...
  9. I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was letting my litte cousin use my xbox when they decied to call a guy racial slurs and...: I was letting my little cousin use my xbox when the called sombody racial slurs is there anyway I can get unnbanned from voice communication? dc607b7d-9b49-49e7-929c-990a7408a3d9
  10. I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I let my cousin use my Xbox account while I was out of town for work, and he got me...: I let my cousin use my account while I was out of town , and he got me permanently banned, and he was scarred that I would find out so he tryed to appeal it. And know I lost all my progress in...