Couple of issues with 1910

Discus and support Couple of issues with 1910 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Run into a couple of issues with the late update from last week sometime. Xbox will freeze, lag, stutter to go through menus, won't connect to xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Str8Shooter01, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Couple of issues with 1910

Run into a couple of issues with the late update from last week sometime.

• Xbox will freeze, lag, stutter to go through menus, won't connect to xbox live. All of this occurs at the same time and only a restart of the console fixes it. Can't report because it won't let you do anything on the console. Don't know if reporting after the reboot will be helpful but I will do that if necessary.

• Rigs 800LX headset will have no audio for me. Friends can hear me chat but I can't hear them. Solution is to unplug unit from USB and plug it back in but that can take several tried to get it to work. That solution only works for a short time, 5 minutes to 30 minutes max.

Hopefully these issues are being addressed and will be fixed shortly.

submitted by /u/Str8Shooter01
    [link] [comments]

/u/Str8Shooter01, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There Was A Problem With The Update

Do you have a reference for this quote

"Thanks for updating us with your reply. The issue with updating turned out to be related to a

Preview Build for the console that was sent out to our Preview Program customers that day
    . What this means is that if your console is enrolled in the Preview Program, then traditional troubleshooting will not work for your console. " unquote

I downloaded that exact Preview build without any issues at all. However, I did wait until
    the Core issue problem with XBLive was resolved before attempting the update.

I am still using that build and have not had any major issues.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

5. pawncrackers Win User

Gamertag Error 80154303

Hi there,

Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? If so, there is an issue with changing Gamertags via console in the past few builds, that the dev team are aware of. See

this post
    for more details. Have you tried changing it via the Xbox App?

If this is not the case, the
    Xbox Error Code Lookup page solution
    points to a Gamertag that has already been claimed, so you will have to be a bit more imaginative! :)

Hope this helps,

L
  6. DSaddy Win User

la noire's future

The tech could be used to create a Sherlock Homes game based from 1880 to 1910.
Thema:

Couple of issues with 1910

1. Couple of issues with 1910 - Similar Threads - Couple issues 1910

2. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  3. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  4. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  5. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  8. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  9. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  10. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...