Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request

Discus and support Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox people. I'm assuming there's going to be a second week of these sales (or at least a half-week). If you aren't already planning to do so,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShadowFlame117, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request

Hello, Xbox people. I'm assuming there's going to be a second week of these sales (or at least a half-week). If you aren't already planning to do so, and it's not too much to ask, could you put Portal 2 on sale? It's really the only BC 360 game I'm interested
    in at the moment. Please, and thank you.

:)

ShadowFlame117, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Couldn’t purchase Skate 3 during the sale.

The countdown sale ran for 2 weeks so even with the errors at the end of the sale, there was still plenty of time to make purchases from it. Sales are usually not extended when there are issues like that. You'd have to wait for the game to go on sale again.

Smwutches, Dec 23, 2016
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
  4. Smwutches Win User

Couldn’t purchase Skate 3 during the sale.

The countdown sale ran for 2 weeks so even with the errors at the end of the sale, there was still plenty of time to make purchases from it. Sales are usually not extended when there are issues like that. You'd have to wait for the game to go on sale again.
  5. SaviorMoney Win User

Deals with Gold

It actually was on sale, just not activated for a couple days. It was the "deal with Gold" last week during the first week of the countdown sale. It was where Rainbow Six Siege is now. It finally got straightened out
  6. The1337gamer Win User
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

when starts the xbox christmas sale?

Christmas sales are usually around Christmas and new year. It's usually a countdown to the end of the year. But as everyone here is stating, Black Friday sale is next week, but if your a gold member they start this Thursday.
  8. DBurleson Win User

Christmas Countdown Sale Issue

It's actually Countdown to New Years Sale and neither The Witcher 3 or Dragon Ball Xenoverse had a bundled sale with their season passes. This site

www.storeparser.com/.../price-changes
    displays all of the previous sales from last week and ONLY the base game for Xenoverse and The Witcher 3 were on sale. You are mistaken.
Thema:

Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request

1. Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request - Similar Threads - Countdown Sale Week

2. How long is the countdown sale going until?

in XboX Insiders
    How long is the countdown sale going until?: Please answer below submitted by /u/Hello_dragon12 [link] [comments]
  3. Rewards - countdown game sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards - countdown game sale punch card: Hey all. Tried to post a supporr ticket but evidentially there is an error on MS’ end… I also tried to reach out on twitter a few days ago and got nothing in reply, so giving this a go. The...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases: I bought two games from the countdown sale in two different transactions. One of the two transactions never counted towards my progress of this punch card. The other transaction tracked instantly....
  5. Countdown game sale reward not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Countdown game sale reward not working: I bought assassin's creed Valhalla through the countdown game sale punch card 3 days ago. Unfortunately it still says i have spent 0/£35 and doesnt register my 5000 points. This is not the first...
  6. Countdown Sale deadline

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Countdown Sale deadline: Hi there. Im just wondering, what time does the current Countdown Sale end tomorrow, 02 Jan. 2020? I'm wanting to buy a digital currency voucher from a local gaming store.. I'm going to purchase...
  7. Countdown Microsoft sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Countdown Microsoft sale: I will probably grab Mortal Kombat 11 PFB and RDR2 Ultimate. f6313fb9-0c13-4309-975c-0ff83b4e5653
  8. Xbox Countdown Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Countdown Sale: Will the salr end on the 2 at 11:59 orf the 3 at 11:59 2f227c97-58cc-4450-a10e-d14a0c8278d4
  9. Countdown sale 2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Countdown sale 2017: please bring back the countdown sale cause I missed some epic deals . #secondchance 967de64e-1be2-4fbd-8b2d-81b10c709cb5
  10. Where is this years' Countdown sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is this years' Countdown sale?: It was announced on Monday December 19 last year and the sale started on December 22. However there has not been any mention of the sale this year. Is there a Countdown sale this year or are we...