couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct)

Discus and support couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had my Xbox one along with killer instinct since the release but now for some reason over the last week I've got this message everytime I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iGotClass21, Jan 5, 2014.

1. iGotClass21
    iGotClass21 Guest

So I've had my Xbox one along with killer instinct since the release but now for some reason over the last week I've got this message everytime I've started up killer instinct "We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now try syncing again or use
    this game or app offline (0x83860012)". I've been on the phone with microsoft a couple of times and I've nearly tried every option (other than throwing out the window) and I just cant seem to get it to work. So far I've went through all network troubleshooting
    uninstalled game/reinstalled changed my mac address and a few other options. The unique problem with my situation is the cloud saves on all my other games are working, my only problem is with killer instinct. Does anybody have and methods that fixed this
    issue or know steps I could use to just getting my killer instinct to work. Factory default reset was one of the last options I haven't tried but I don't want to lose my save data (not to mention hours of game and app downloads)

:)

iGotClass21, Jan 5, 2014
  2. mr ooops
    mr ooops Guest
  3. Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store

Natedogisback11, Jan 5, 2014
  4. couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct)

As long as you've been playing while connected to the internet, your save games should be backed up in the cloud - so a factory default reset shouldn't lose all your save your data. Your Killer Instinct save might be out of date, unfortunately.

genericBiscuit, Jan 13, 2014
  5. AlucardZA
    AlucardZA Guest
    I'm having the same issue with Ryse.. I'm network is wired with 19.47mbps download, 4.97mbps upload. 0% download and 0% upload packets lossed. MTU 1480 and Latency is at 74ms... my connection is fine but I'm still getting this error..

AlucardZA, Jan 17, 2014
  6. AlucardZA
    AlucardZA Guest
    Ok I just hard reset my xbox one by holding in the white button on front of the xbox until it went off. And that's seem to fix it.

AlucardZA, Jan 17, 2014
  7. Sudrin
    Sudrin Guest
    Just had exactly the same problem with Ryse and restarting (as outlined above) the XBOX solved it.

Sudrin, Jan 28, 2014
  8. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

I would like to confirm the above. I had the issues on many games and apps tonight and the above restart method has cleared it up. Thanks for the tips!

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 28, 2014
  9. My xbox one let me use any games or apps because it wont sync my data for anything!! Im so frustrated

!

ExactJuggler934, Jan 6, 2015
  10. And ive done the reset method 4 times

ExactJuggler934, Jan 6, 2015
  11. Hard restart worked for me. Thanks!

CAT PUNCH3R 2, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Jason Lazette Win User

Day One Xbox Live Gold questions?

What the hell is killer instinct: round one? Is it just the new name of the killer instinct game or something? The round one part is making me retarded. It sounds like a demo or dlc. I googled it and couldn't find any thing besides info about killer instinct.
    See, I m thinking that the new game is just called killer instinct and killer instinct:round one is some add on or something. Much apologies if this is an obvious question/ answer
  13. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  14. eviltedi Win User

Day One Xbox Live Gold questions?

[quote user="JayLaggy"]

What the hell is killer instinct: round one? Is it just the new name of the killer instinct game or something? The round one part is making me retarded. It sounds like a demo or dlc. I googled it and couldn't find any thing besides info about killer instinct.
    See, I m thinking that the new game is just called killer instinct and killer instinct:round one is some add on or something. Much apologies if this is an obvious question/ answer

[/quote]

Killer Instinct is a free to play game, it comes with one free character and you buy the rest as far as I recall, there's a link below for you, the round one is new to me too, hope the link helps, but you seem to have it sussed anyway,

Click
    Here
    for more.
  15. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

16. ERICK001BC Win User

I'm Done...

It could be worsen your killer instinct data could have been lost. :/
Thema:

1. couldn't sync data xbox one (killer instinct) - Similar Threads - couldn't sync data

2. The game couldn't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start: Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]...
  3. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now wwe2k22 can somebody help me d102020c-8f61-4c33-8f54-2e4aaadc1150
  4. "We couldn't sync your data to the cloud right now" Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We couldn't sync your data to the cloud right now" Minecraft Xbox One Edition: Alright so, Minecraft was working yesterday. Extremely slow loading, but it'd still load any world after 10+ minutes. I tried loading one world today, and it just kept giving me this error. I...
  5. Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....: Turn the game on, attempts to load and fails with that error. Have tried a factory reset and did not fix. fce64c2c-3269-46af-b6e0-1ecc44317430
  6. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now: All my play anywhere titles that can be optimized by ndvia GForce Experience have problems syncing data with the cloud. I start the game on the PC and create a new save file that is stored on the...
  7. Couldn't sync data with cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't sync data with cloud.: Been trying to play Forza 6. Upon startup, it says syncing data. Gets to about 16% then pops: We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now AvedisWolf Try syncing again or use this game...
  8. I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this message "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just ...: So basically, i signed into my account, popped in wwe 2k15 and when advancing from the title screen to the main menu, i get this message: "we couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now. Try...
  9. Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Powerstar Golf -Couldn't sync your data...: Powerstar Golf has been working fine up till now. I am now sometimes getting the message that it can't synch my data with the cloud jut now. Sometimes after several tries it will work. Any ideas...
  10. Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...: Why is this happening every time I try to start up WWE 2K15 It says Syncing data for WWE 2K15. Gets to 93% then stops. And says cant sync at this time. All your xbox status checks say totally...