Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month

Discus and support Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey Microsoft, i have been using rewards to try and get a 1 month free xbox live and i've been saving and now that i can redeem my reward, its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by liambond, Jun 4, 2020.

1. liambond
    liambond Guest

hey Microsoft, i have been using rewards to try and get a 1 month free xbox live and i've been saving and now that i can redeem my reward, its not working. on my xbox rewards it says " Couldn't process your redemption, we have detected an issue with your
    account and could not process your request. please contact support..."

please help.

:)

liambond, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Try doing a hard reset of your xbox cinsole by holding down the power button before releasing and oresaing the power button again. If it is a bug hopefully that may solve the issue you are having with your account.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

I would suggest going to customer services to establish what the issue is

Customer service
  4. Ryu Hayabusa KT Win User

5. Tomm_A Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Hello Bret Anderson1,

Thank you for your prompt response and getting back with the thread.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is related to redeeming points of your Microsoft rewards. This is best addressed to the dedicated support team which is the Microsoft rewards support and we will help you how to get there.

You can submit a ticket request by completing the form that can be found on the link below. Once you have submitted the form, check your email from time to time for their response. You may be experiencing delay from their responses due to the high-ticket volume they are receiving.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing the thread here because this will be taken cared by the dedicated team support. If you have other concern related to Xbox product and services, feel free to create a new topic to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Couldn’t process your redemption

Hello Bret Anderson1,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are having issue with redemption previously and already contacted support. Let us see and check on what we can do to help your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What do you mean by 'I have already contacted support, and both came back'? Do you mean the issue has been sorted out already?

2. What are you trying to redeem?

3. Are you getting an error message or error code when trying to redeem?

We will be discussing more on this once we have received your response on the additional information requested.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month - Similar Threads - Couldn't process redemption

2. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  3. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  4. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  5. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102): Hello, Any time I try to use an Xbox Game, or sign into the Xbox app with my main profile, I am given the following error, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102). This issue...
  6. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  7. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.: I keep getting this error when trying to sign into the xbox app on a win 11 pc. Microsoft support has been useless. I do not own xbox live, I own gamepass and that is it. I do not own an xbox,...
  8. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  9. Не удалось обработать ваш платеж, пишет при вводе кода [Translate] Couldn't process your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удалось обработать ваш платеж, пишет при вводе кода [Translate] Couldn't process your...: При вврде кода пишет что не удалось о обработать платеж, покупаю уже 2 раз и так всегда [Translate by Mod] When the code is in the vrd writes that it was not possible to process the payment, I...
  10. I couldn't pay my xbox live gold, they can't process my payment.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I couldn't pay my xbox live gold, they can't process my payment.: Hello guys, i gonna buy my xbox live gold but when place my order I get a message that says "you can not make your purchase" along with the following code 2Ewvh+KfS0ay/3VF.6.22 2017/11/03 -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. couldnt process your redemption

2. microsoft rewards couldnt process your redemption