Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020?

Discus and support Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of the main reasons I bought an XBOX was MSFS. It is already about one and a half years old, still I always find it impossible to do whatever I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Balázs Radványi, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020?

One of the main reasons I bought an XBOX was MSFS. It is already about one and a half years old, still I always find it impossible to do whatever I want to do in it.

At the moment I have a problem with AI pilot. I think it may have worked better before. I am not sure since I stopped keeping track of what worked and when with this game, but it is totally useless. When it needs to climb it descends, turns left when right was the way to go and the other way around. Always crashes the plane, instead of following the flight plan.

I would really love having as many features as this program offers. The problem is that many of them are useless. But at least nowadays I don't have CTDs all the time. I guess financially it is more beneficial to release new scenery updates, Top Gun DLCs and whatnot all the time. But I think many of your players already on board are getting angry with your approach. I am not sure if there was ever a point when I, personally, would have called it a ready game and not something like a beta.

:)

Balázs Radványi, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Balazs, I'm sorry you're in this situation, friend.

Did you test some procedures to check if it's a bug error for example?

If you want to test, relive these 2 processes and test the game

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

And try this:

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Killn The Drama Win User

Any word on Patch coming out for ONE users

Should be arriving soon just keep a eye out for the patch notes they said they will put it up when they are ready.

-

This is what the have last stated "The update will focus on stability and performance, and includes a fix for the so-called "one-shot kill bug".
  4. Weekend Zombi Win User

This game is a disgrace

"The update will focus on stability and performance," the developer adds, "and includes a fix for the so-called 'one-shot kill bug'. Stay tuned for full patch notes." Well this explains how people kill me in 1 shot with a pistol all the god dam time
  5. ngocphi Win User

preveiw program issues and errors

Not everyone is going to be accepted ms wouldnt want millions of dead consoles based on a bug in a beta

Betas are for testimg new features for stability and bugs and feedback for testing purposes before the public release

Mist of the time it wont kill a console
  6. Zero Divided Win User

It's August: Does Microsoft intend to fix the issues with X1 anytime this year?

while i don't disagree with the points made, i don't believe any of it is that horrible, more like a annoyance. i would like to see the subcategories in the store on the left instead of the right, and hitting B would go back to the store instead of the home
    screen, but it's just little things like that to give the UI more polish.

i'd personally prefer they focus on bugs and features before polishing the UI.
Thema:

1. Could you please focus on bugs/stabillity instead of features on MFS2020? - Similar Threads - please focus bugs

2. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  3. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  4. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  5. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....