Could you maybe make the new xbox the shape of the original xbox prototype (big X) it would...

Discus and support Could you maybe make the new xbox the shape of the original xbox prototype (big X) it would... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I totally don’t say the n word on an daily basis submitted by /u/Tru3llama [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tru3llama, Mar 5, 2023.

1. /u/Tru3llama
    /u/Tru3llama Guest

Could you maybe make the new xbox the shape of the original xbox prototype (big X) it would...

I totally don’t say the n word on an daily basis

submitted by /u/Tru3llama
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tru3llama, Mar 5, 2023
  2. theveganknight Win User

4k xbox one x stutter

Would you reccomend optimal or standard for xbox one x 4k...apparently i have a big update to download for the tv,which didnt work before, maybe that could fix it
  3. Robert RedXBox Win User

What games would you love to see brought to Xbox.

realMyst: Masterpiece Edition on the Xbox One X, that would be fun too play too if they could add 4k to that title, and maybe a port of old myst games and riven too, maybe also included uru
    online on the xbox one x console, but I would really like an version of that new
    realMyst: Masterpiece Edition
    on the xbox one console. also https://obduction.com/ game too by cyan that would also make a great game for the xbox one x system.
  4. Prince Akilleuz Win User

Elite controller series 2

maybe? if you look at the shape of the new XBOX ELITE V2 controller, you can see that it is different by the grips.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

What changes within Xbox as a whole do you think have made the platform even better?

The X release was big for me, 4k gaming and performance that's unrivaled console wise. I still have my original xbox one in the living room. I could go make dinner while that thing loads. You really dont realize how much faster the X is until you go back
    and forth between the 2.
  6. mk4Y Win User

Anyone else have to format their Xbox One like 3 times a month?

I've never had to format my xbox one and also my xbox one x, so I think it's a issue with the hdd. So you can contact the support for repairing, but a new one would make more sense.. you could try to use an external hdd, maybe it works fine for you.
Thema:

1. Could you maybe make the new xbox the shape of the original xbox prototype (big X) it would... - Similar Threads - maybe shape original

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  7. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. Will starfield maybe come to the ps5

in XboX Insiders
    Will starfield maybe come to the ps5: Can starfield come to the ps5 us PlayStation fans just want starfield on the PlayStation. Please and thank you. submitted by /u/Lordjustin_69 [link] [comments]
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481