Could you help me with restoring my game saves on Xbox?
Discus and support Could you help me with restoring my game saves on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I deleted those. Is there a technical possibility to grab them from the "bucket" at Microsoft's cloud storage side?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luv kukla, Apr 18, 2022.
Thema:
Could you help me with restoring my game saves on Xbox?
Loading...
-
Could you help me with restoring my game saves on Xbox? - Similar Threads - help restoring game
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Looking for help restoring a Minecraft profile on a new phone
in XBoX Games and AppsLooking for help restoring a Minecraft profile on a new phone: Hello, My son got a new phone and when he tried to log into Minecraft (via Microsoft), he didn't know the password so we reset it. When he finally got into Minecraft (via the single, original... -
Help me to restore my account
in XBoX AccessibilityHelp me to restore my account: Good day , I am writing to seek your assistance in resolving an issue I have encountered while attempting to access my account. Upon attempting to log in, I was prompted to verify my account... -
Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...