Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?

Discus and support Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Minecraft Java Edition and when I redeemed the Amazon code this was associated to my outlook account, but this game was meant to be a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicoPini, Apr 4, 2022.

1. NicoPini
    NicoPini Guest

Hi, I bought Minecraft Java Edition and when I redeemed the Amazon code this was associated to my outlook account, but this game was meant to be a gift for my nephew and now I have to let it logged in to my xbox account, and also my microsoft account in his laptop.

How could I change this so he could use his Microsoft account to play Minecraft?

Thanks in advance.

:)

NicoPini, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately, once a code has been redeemed on an account it is tied to that account. There is no way to move/associate a redeemed item to another account.

You will have to purchase a copy of the game and redeem the code on the account you want it associated with.
  3. BNGHR Win User

Minecraft account stolen

To clarify, the account was definitely migrated to a microsoft account, but it's been a minute since i logged on so just in case i tried logging on with every e-mail adress i had. In the end there was two e-mail adresses with existing microsoft accounts that simply made a new profile in minecraft and didn't log into the bought account (which is displayed on my launcher, the one i can't access) and two e-mail adresses that said their respective microsoft accounts didn't exist, but one of those e-mails (the ones whose microsoft accounts didn't exist) has the transaction reciept, and i assume i kept the minecraft account tied to the google account i used to buy the game (since the two existing microsoft accounts do not register the bought minecraft account). So now im not sure which microsoft account was tied to the minecraft profile, which is mostly the reason as to why im not sure where to ask for help.
  4. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Hello,

thank you for your quick response even though I was unfortunately not able to read it in time.

I did migrate my mojang minecraft account to the microsoft one but the issue is that the microsoft e-mail address isn't mine and I have no idea why it was linked to my minecraft microsoft account.

Isn't it possible to change the e-mail address (totally not mine and probably from a compromiser/hacker?) of my microsoft minecraft account to another e-mail address that I actually use?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Migrating XBox Live gamer account to a new email

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Moving email from unused account to main my main Xbox live

Hello there!

Unfortunately, the system will not be able to accept the e-mail address you want to add as an alias to your main account, because it is already associated with another gamer tag and it is already an existent Microsoft account. To add an e-mail as an alias, it needs to either be created on the spot on the alias option on your account, or it needs to be an existent e-mail that has never been used on Microsoft before.
Thema:

1. Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail? - Similar Threads - change existing Minecraft

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  8. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...
  9. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  10. How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist: Trying to move game to from one drive to another but cannot as it says there is a drive issue. "N: - We didn't find N:\N:\Xbox. Make sure the folder exists and try again". This isn't a typo it...