Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?
Discus and support Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Minecraft Java Edition and when I redeemed the Amazon code this was associated to my outlook account, but this game was meant to be a gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicoPini, Apr 4, 2022.
Thema:
Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail?
Loading...
-
Could you change an existing Minecraft Microsoft Account to another mail? - Similar Threads - change existing Minecraft
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
hotmail does not exist after alias change
in XBoX Accessibilityhotmail does not exist after alias change: I recently changed the way to sign in to my xbox account. The account was linked under a hotmail address but I changed it to be a different email address to sign in to the xbox account. To do that... -
How to change the phone number connected to my account that no longer exists
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to change the phone number connected to my account that no longer exists: I’ve had my Xbox for around 7 years when I first set it up my cousin helped me had they used their number to get it set up. I would like to change the phone number and maybe the email but when I... -
cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...
in XBoX Accessibilitycant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队... -
How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The... -
my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist
in XBoX Accessibilitymy microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me... -
How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist: Trying to move game to from one drive to another but cannot as it says there is a drive issue. "N: - We didn't find N:\N:\Xbox. Make sure the folder exists and try again". This isn't a typo it...