Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?

Discus and support Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please remaster the Game Test Drive Eve Of Destruction! And make it playable online… 6c21e01b-3aa4-44c7-8def-3ac8ce10a1de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Gripshover, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?

Please remaster the Game Test Drive Eve Of Destruction! And make it playable online…

:)

Austin Gripshover, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Sadly all games released won't have a guaranteed remaster as this depends on the developers.

Sadly there isn't a support site that can take requests like this :(

I do apologize.
  3. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

DiRt Showdown

[quote user="FeslooN"]

It reminds me of a game that was made for the original Xbox and PS2, called, "Test Drive: Eve of Destruction."

[/quote]

Holy crap, that was like my favorite game in the world back in the day!

This really makes me want to try it now!
  4. FeslooN Win User

DiRt Showdown

Honestly, I really enjoyed it. It reminds me of a game that was made for the original Xbox and PS2, called, "Test Drive: Eve of Destruction." This iteration of Test Drive was essentially a destruction derby, where you start out with a piece of junk, and
    then, "improve," said piece of junk by competing in various absurd and damage-filled career events. Kind of a funny concept, but a great one, nonetheless. To get back to Dirt Showdown, the reason I enjoyed it was because it evoked the awesome sense of recklessness
    that, "Eve of Destruction," introduced me to years ago. Showdown offers a bunch of cool demolition derby events, and a nice career mode in which you progress and move up the ranks of the, "pro," circuit. I realize it is very different than the other games
    in the, Dirt series, but I think this is what makes it grand, in it's own way. Overall, you should check it out. :)
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

i'd love to see the test drive games remastered
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Black ops 1 and 2 remastered?

They are already playable with bc so don't think they will make a remaster for it
Thema:

1. Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online? - Similar Threads - remaster game Test

2. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  3. Day of the Tentacle Remastered Controls do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day of the Tentacle Remastered Controls do not work: Hello, When I try to play Day of the Tentacle Remastered from Xbox Game Pass the controls do not work. The cursor is stuck to one area and when you try to move it it goes back to the one spot....
  4. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  5. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  6. Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there no plans for a remastered Freelancer game?: https://www.dualshockers.com/20-years-on-freelancer-still-best-space-sim-ever-made/#:~:text=Despite%20being%20an%20ancient%20game,said%20about%20its%20publisher%2C%20Microsoft. I think if...
  7. I can't launch the game Spiderman remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch the game Spiderman remastered: “I can't launch the game Spiderman remastered i have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still doesn't work, i searched up a tutorial and i ran epic games launcher as an...
  8. Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in...: Will Xbox make a remastered version of the godfather games? It was such a good game back in the day and would be great if it was remastered. 0fca02ba-46a3-4524-a03c-c0a838e6cab9
  9. Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange: Remastered - Whole Game Freeze: Hi! So I’ve reached a certain point in the Life Is Strange: Remastered in Episode 5, and as soon as I enter a specific scene, the entire game freezes, I’m unable to move, interact with anything,...
  10. How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...: Ok so on cities skylines remastered it is claiming that I don’t own map pack 2, plazas & promenades, and financial districts. Even though I own all 3 of these packs. I read somewhere that you can...