Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...

Discus and support Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like discord, you can make a bot that can play music to everyone in that call, and you can all listen to music, listen to a designated playlist of your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RuuxaX, May 23, 2021.

1. /u/RuuxaX
    /u/RuuxaX Guest

Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link...

Like discord, you can make a bot that can play music to everyone in that call, and you can all listen to music, listen to a designated playlist of your choice. You can control the volume of the song, skips songs & so on. I think this feature will really catch on, and so so many people would love this feature, not sure if anyone has said about this, but I’d die to have this feature!

submitted by /u/RuuxaX
    [link] [comments]

/u/RuuxaX, May 23, 2021
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

help me i cant download minecraft launcher .

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't use in-game voice chat anymore on my Series X

I see, and if you try using the party chat feature in your phone.
    Are you able to use it properly there?

In case you are trying to use the Discord Voice chat feature. Did you tried re-linking the accounts?
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  5. MissingNerd Win User

I can't use in-game voice chat anymore on my Series X

I see, and if you try using the party chat feature in your phone.
    Are you able to use it properly there?

In case you are trying to use the Discord Voice chat feature. Did you tried re-linking the accounts?
    That's all working as intended
  6. xRealVengeancex Win User

Still Online/Comm banned after due date and time.

The bot A.I. just said i was banned till 10-15-17 this is really bad for xbox because it just promotes 3rd party sites like discord for business.
Thema:

1. Could Xbox add a bot feature for party chat? Just like discord, so you can paste a link... - Similar Threads - add bot feature

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  6. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  7. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  8. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  9. How to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to ban add me bots, examples are [mod removed]: Everytime I load up Fortnite on my homepage, I see either [mod removed] promoting their Fortnite code in which I heard it was a scam. I found bots that spam GTA 5 content as well named [mod...
  10. Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone made bot accounts constantly add me and it won't stop: Does anyone know what to do c76516bb-36c1-4b61-8ace-955203aabae8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/could-xbox-add-a-bot-feature-for-party-chat-just-like-discord-so-you-can-paste-a-link.442188/