Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...

Discus and support Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; or, maybe better, a monthly XBOX Requests: Feedback thread so we know, "hey, that could really work" and demand it again until it's a wrap or "no no,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least...

or, maybe better, a monthly XBOX Requests: Feedback thread

so we know, "hey, that could really work" and demand it again until it's a wrap or "no no, this will never come" so we may figure out other requests

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Jun 15, 2019
  2. N3BUL0US Win User

Xbox One Weird Fan Noise

I've posted about the same thing here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1858173.aspx

The best way i can describe the noise is that it kind of sounds like a cricket, would be good if we could get some feedback from microsoft on this so we can at least know if this is of concern or not.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Troubled

@ OP ..

You could just wait untill after both consoles are released and see what the feedback is then, at least it's then feedback from people actually getting hands on experience with them both and not all the guess work we see today ;)
  4. skys7 Win User

Attn XBOX IS sexist and discriminating.... please acknowledge.....

Well first: Microsoft and Xbox are NOT discriminating. They actually help when you have problems with discrimination specially as a female. Thats how it was and is for me.

The NFL stuff was limited. First all you could get was the NFL props.

I started a thread and a lot of females agreed that we get NFL jerseys for the female avatars.

Some people said that the Avatar stuff is made by a third party. I asked the Xbox Team to please make them do it or do it by their self cause I think they can do it better ether way. However, one month later we women had jerseys.

Now stop to tell they are discriminating just because some people where too lame or didnt thought about making some for female avatars.

They listen to feedback but not this kind of feedback you give here. With pushing and forcing, you get nothing.
  5. l Balu l Win User

Microsoft... is that what you call Customer Support???

I would like to have a open discussion why we dont get feedback here in several forums to several issues Mate... nothing more or less. :)

There a couple of threads were we waiting on some kind of feedback to all the problems we have... and its not me only... it more ppl, that why i dont send feedback... im pretty sure you know whats going wrong at the moment :)

but thx for answering
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Why next gen gaming will be bad...

[quote user="Lestat573"]What kind of logic is that supposed to be?[/quote]

Uhh, logical logic?

[quote user="Lestat573"]So just because I tell the truth once that means I'm not capable of ever telling a lie or not following through with something? Yea, I don't think so. [/quote]

Nope, but the fact Games for Gold has no Draconian restrictions proves your assumptions about Family share wrong. There was only two restrictions. Maximum 10 people in your extended xbox live family. Only two people could play the same game from one library
    at a time. These were known.

[quote user="Lestat573"]Family sharing with digital downloads is certainly feasible. [/quote]

As I said discussed in another thread. But you have no idea the amount of work it would take. So not feasible under the circumstances and time frame.

[quote user="Lestat573"]Apparently it wasn't.[/quote]

Oh it was.
Thema:

1. Could we please get some kind of feedback on the feasibility or restrictions of at least... - Similar Threads - please kind feedback

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  10. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...