Could we make our movie collection into a homepage subset?

Discus and support Could we make our movie collection into a homepage subset? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I buy a lot of movies that I often forget what I even own because it's tucked away inside the app 'movies & tv'. It could be a licensing thing but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LonghornsLegend, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Could we make our movie collection into a homepage subset?

I buy a lot of movies that I often forget what I even own because it's tucked away inside the app 'movies & tv'. It could be a licensing thing but it would be awesome if we could hit our library and there would be a section for games, apps, movies/tv, and groups where we would have individual movie icons somewhat closer to the homepage and I would often browse in that manner.

submitted by /u/LonghornsLegend
    [link] [comments]

/u/LonghornsLegend, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Malnificent Win User

Ada getting her own campaign!

Resident Evil fans still go see the movies? I raised an eyebrow in the first two with canon characters taking a backseat to the Hollywood spawned "Alice" and stopped seeing them after her excessive Matrix stunts and seemingly mutant powers got out of hand.
    I haven't bothered with the last two and am surprised they still make them. Some subset of the zombie pop culture movie audience must be making those movies a nice profit.
  3. Wild Wolfie Win User

Anyone else creeped out?

Microsoft are already gathering info, tinfoil hat or not. I play a game or watch a movie on the 360 and the next thing I know is I have recommendations on my xbox homepage saying 'We recommend you play or watch this because you have already played said game
    or movie". I know it's all market research to try and get you to buy more of what you have bought in the past but I don't like the hard sell, I can make my own choices thank you very much. People should be concerned letting a virtual salesperson into their
    living room. We live in a world where virtually everything we do digitally can be tracked or monitored and the more decision making we leave in the hands of these salespersons, the more access to our personel lives we give them.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward Credits Still Not Depositing-Third Post

5. TheDiSarray Win User

lovefilm sign up

Will more movies be added to match the full collection that they have available by post or will we always just get a handful of "meh" movies?
  6. robnyack Win User

I want to buy the Xbox One but I am afraid that.....

"This small community with all of our narrow negative views happen to be long term Xbox users. If that's not telling I don't know what is."

-

Dewix...you are not even that. Even if you narrow it down from overall population to just xbox owners....You still onyl represent a subest of a subset of a subset of a subset of current xbox owners.

-

sheesh....not feeling too self-important are you?
Thema:

Could we make our movie collection into a homepage subset?

1. Could we make our movie collection into a homepage subset? - Similar Threads - movie collection homepage

2. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  3. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  4. Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig...
  5. Movies and TV on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV on XBox Series X: It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the case 11594f15-c5c3-4ca5-9d86-01927b3409c1
  6. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  7. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  8. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  9. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  10. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...