could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

Discus and support could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We already have the oculus link and VR link for windows could we get a feature to add our avatar from the Xbox avatar maker into some of these VR... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VT_JAMESY, Jan 4, 2023.

  1. VT_JAMESY
    VT_JAMESY Guest

    could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future


    We already have the oculus link and VR link for windows could we get a feature to add our avatar from the Xbox avatar maker into some of these VR games, this could create mor diversity in the meta and Xbox world with more wacky and cool characters to create or to have lot more creative minds and this should be available for some of the VR games that support custom characters like VRCHAT, zenith , bonelab VR, skyrim, and blades & sorcery

    :)
     
    VT_JAMESY, Jan 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

    Hello VT_JAMESY,

    Thanks for the reply.

    Well, we appreciate if you would like to share this idea of yours to the Team Xbox, that way, they can implement it in the next update.

    Reaching out to them can be through Feedback Hub, please use this guide to submit one - Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support.

    We join you in the hope that this will be part of the next update. If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link.

    Regards,

  3. VT_JAMESY Win User

    could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

    don't worry that's okay honestly kinda though that the question is a little dumb since its about a feature idea. but I do understand that you guys had short on staff for the holidays I'm pretty sure everyone did around that point.

    But yea this is more of a feature thing I had an idea of though
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

    Hello VT_JAMESY,



    Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.



    First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.



    Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.



    We look forward to your reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  5. Kher Bear Win User

    VR for Xbox Series X

    I think Phil Spencer has said there are no plans for vr on the new Xbox in the near future but that could all change
  6. Kher Bear Win User

    VR for Xbox Series X

    I think Phil Spencer has said there are no plans for vr on the new Xbox in the near future but that could all change
Thema:

could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future

Loading...
  1. could we get a feature to use our Xbox avatar in VR or VRCHAT in the near future - Similar Threads - feature avatar VRCHAT

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...