Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...

Discus and support Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i want the app Musi to be added to xbox so then i can listen to music while playing a game and not dealing with ads or missing songs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris U1, Oct 31, 2023.

  1. Chris U1
    Chris U1 Guest

    Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...


    i want the app Musi to be added to xbox so then i can listen to music while playing a game and not dealing with ads or missing songs

    :)
     
    Chris U1, Oct 31, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my games and spotify and soundcloud have lots of ads and not all songs

    Hello, Chris. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry.

    I take the opportunity to let you know that adding an app to the Microsoft store is a process that needs to be done by the developer of the app, Microsoft only reviews the app when the developer submits it, and if the app meets the Microsoft store terms, it will be added.

    You may want to reach out to their dedicated support channel and ask them about this petition.

    Thanks for your attention,

    Arturo.
  3. Tristan A. Win User

    Edit playlist on WP8.1

    Sometimes newly added songs overwrite my playlist, sometimes they get added.

    The playlists are not always empty when I close the app, sometimes they "stay" for a while and disappear after 3 times reopening the app. It's pretty strange and VERY annyoing.

    Actually I don't like the whole xbox music thing on windows phone but this bug is driving me crazy.

    I propably will return my phone for this reason until this is fixed.
  4. colbycav Win User

    Turn Up The Volume!!

    I do enjoy listening to Spotify playlists while I'm gaming, usually racing or open world games (non-story missions or just collectibles). It's a great opportunity sometimes to listen to new music/albums to get some new songs for my playlists.
  5. l Xenoes l Win User

    Why I'm canceling my XboxOne pre-order

    I could care less if they listen to what's going on while I'm playing my game. Not like I'm doing anything I'm not supposed to do or anything I personal I don't want them to see or hear. While I'm not playing my Xbox One it will be unplugged.
  6. spiffy939 Win User

    The end of the 360 ...

    No split screen co-op anymore? There are a few things like on the 360 all I had to do to listen to my music while playing games was go to system settings - music - pc and I could play whilst listening to my own music.

    Maybe I am missing something with playing music on xbox1 but first I had to download "onecloud" onto pc and xbox one but then my music became playable in the xbox music app but I have to be in the app to play them so I cant listen to them and play games
    at the same time. To me that is a major backwards step to the 360.
Thema:

Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...

Loading...
  1. Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my... - Similar Threads - app Musi added

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...