Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take?

Discus and support Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just been recently got an communication suspension or something like that due to a comment I made. yes the comment was true the person I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CJR195 ., Nov 21, 2022.

1. CJR195 .
    CJR195 . Guest

I have just been recently got an communication suspension or something like that due to a comment I made. yes the comment was true the person I was communicating to was trying to scam me into getting my email and Xbox account. I did catch on quickly and ask them where they trying to get my account but they just denied everything trying to get me to continue doing what he asked but after I asked them a seconded time the just gave saying that they give the stuff to a different person after they said that I sent the message the problem is that the person is going to trick another person with no punishment while I get a suspension. i have already asked for an appeal but I don't knowhow long its going to take. I cant message my friends or even talk to them which is very annoying as need to be able to communicate with them. Could someone tell me how long the appeal is going to take.

:)

CJR195 ., Nov 21, 2022
  2. CJR195 . Win User

I know that but the person who reported me tried to scam me into giving my personal email and Xbox account
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's no exact timetable for a case review. They can typically take a few days.
  4. Daft Sidious Win User

Can't use Skype or Upload stuido due to "past behaviour"

I just got a reply from one of the mods telling me that I have a temporary ban (which I knew about) but didn't say anything about for how long or if I can appeal. Great.
  5. MaxwellMorgan Win User

Enforcment history

It says we are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later. So I cant see my enforcment punishment. So what does that mean cause this has been on going for the past week so far. Or if someone could just tell me how long I have I would apreciate
    that more.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I've decided to get Xbox One at launch

could someone please tell me how many of these threads there are? oy
Thema:

1. Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take? - Similar Threads - someone tell long

2. If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...: I got a 4 day ban for and I quote Xbox " telling someone to commit self harm" and it is my first ban. Can I appeal it rather than having to wait out 4 days because if I have to wait 4 days to be...
  3. Can someone tell me why I keep getting 48hr bans?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why I keep getting 48hr bans?: I've been on Xbox since day 1 and never had any issues. I've been playing Apex Legends and making LFG posts just like this for over a year with no issues. Now all of a sudden, Im getting 48hr bans...
  4. Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...: I cant log in in xbox because it says the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action b81a4418-34a6-43e4-b57f-225778c44a8b
  5. Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why I was comms banned for my gamer pic?: I just checked my email and it said I had a 2 days suspension. I look into it and I’ve been banned for my gamer pic? A pic of my CDL permit, just me. Who would’ve reported it? Lmao...
  6. Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone Tell Fortnite they owe me a new xbox: Recently I’ve been playing Fortnite with my family and the new update has forced me to redownload the game 3 times because it crashes my Xbox but this time it has officially broken my Xbox and now...
  7. if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?: i feel really bad and want to say sorry but cant message saying sorry and clean up / make up for what i said was wrong now that i realized what affect it could have on the person on the other side...
  8. Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!: Im currently banned for 2 weeks for posting on LFG looking for a group to do nightmare baal runs with nothing in my post was against TOS and now ive appealed the ban which shouldnt of happened in...
  9. Can someone tell me what the point of levelling up is?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone tell me what the point of levelling up is?: ^ submitted by /u/Kai595400123 [link] [comments]
  10. Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong: Title says it all [img] 34515607-69cc-4fa8-84f4-24d1d67b849a