Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take?

Discus and support Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just been recently got an communication suspension or something like that due to a comment I made. yes the comment was true the person I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CJR195 ., Nov 21, 2022.

1. CJR195 .
    CJR195 . Guest

I have just been recently got an communication suspension or something like that due to a comment I made. yes the comment was true the person I was communicating to was trying to scam me into getting my email and Xbox account. I did catch on quickly and ask them where they trying to get my account but they just denied everything trying to get me to continue doing what he asked but after I asked them a seconded time the just gave saying that they give the stuff to a different person after they said that I sent the message the problem is that the person is going to trick another person with no punishment while I get a suspension. i have already asked for an appeal but I don't knowhow long its going to take. I cant message my friends or even talk to them which is very annoying as need to be able to communicate with them. Could someone tell me how long the appeal is going to take.

:)

CJR195 ., Nov 21, 2022
  2. Wolf Faux Win User

Ahh yes and I was suspended because well I told my cousin not to play around with my account he actually hacked my account and well sent some not very nice things like enjoy jail time kys and all that I didn't willingly give him my account he knew I was a furry and know how much I liked my other furry friends and yes got me banned for 4 days I was away at the time a holiday in Cuba with my family and also if there is such a kind moderator out there who is willing to help a friend get unbanned please let me know I have my credentials on thier
  3. CJR195 . Win User

I know that but the person who reported me tried to scam me into giving my personal email and Xbox account
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Ahh yes and I was suspended because well I told my cousin not to play around with my account he actually hacked my account and well sent some not very nice things like enjoy jail time kys and all that I didn't willingly give him my account he knew I was a furry and know how much I liked my other furry friends and yes got me banned for 4 days I was away at the time a holiday in Cuba with my family and also if there is such a kind moderator out there who is willing to help a friend get unbanned please let me know I have my credentials on thier
    Unfortunately you are responsible for what happens on your account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

There's no exact timetable for a case review. They can typically take a few days.
  6. Wolf Faux Win User

Well that's the easiest way to say it people are responsible true but they can't be blamed it they unwillingly had Thier account hacked I mean I get doxxed alot by people yes I'm a target of choice often putting up with people who dox and hack lucky I'm decent with technology I can retrieve lost items through a system but you can't be banned for something you didn't do it should be properly investigated plus I purchased something while I was suspended and I didn't receive my item I purchased it's literally a frozen asset
Thema:

1. Could someone tell me how long an appeal is going to take? - Similar Threads - someone tell long

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  5. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  6. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  7. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  8. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  9. Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?: I was harassed by a couple of people over my post. I reported them and nothing was done. I have screenshots of them calling me a loser, among other things. Then I'm the one that gets reported and...
  10. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86