Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation?

Discus and support Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why would they ruin something so perfect? I mean there was nothing wrong with sharing not only was it great but it even gave you the hashtag for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fatheroftearsx, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation?

Why would they ruin something so perfect? I mean there was nothing wrong with sharing not only was it great but it even gave you the hashtag for whatever game you were playing. Why do they keep just taking away things that the community enjoyed but it's not big things it's the little things. For example the picture in picture for YouTube that was fantastic!! It was perfect for gamers because it allowed us to use walkthroughs to help us play games! With side by side you can see where you're going. But now you have to do it on your cell phone look at two screens for health in any game. But this new sharing thing is absolutely positively not wanted by any gamer on Xbox! Your app is slow and I don't have a $500 phone to use it on. You're forcing us to use our phone I don't know about you but I don't like being forced. And instead of giving us a chance to stream our content on YouTube we're getting a brand new way that no one asked for to share content. Get your act together man

submitted by /u/Fatheroftearsx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fatheroftearsx, Mar 21, 2022
  2. PROPLAYA1000 Win User

Could someone explain the ending to me? (SPOILERS)

just saying iceman that the manuscript is called "The Departure"
  3. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Alan was still trapped in limbo. Does that help?
  4. Silicon Iceman Win User

What you are describing happened in the game. Remember that at the end of the first chapter, Alan dives into the lake after Alice. The beginning of chapter two starts out when you awaken in a car accident and you later find out that you've been missing
    for a week. During that week, the Dark Presence has been holding you and your wife captive at the bottom of the lake. The Dark Presence (in the form of that woman it took the shape of) told you that she is holding your wife captive and if you want to free
    her or see her ever again, you have to write. I think the name of the manuscript he was working on is called "The Departed" or something like that. So Alan starts writing, making the Dark Presence more powerful. Alan tries to be sneaky and tries to "write"
    his way out of this situation, but the Dark Presence is smart and starts twisting his writing into a horror novel, so that plain fails, but he keeps trying and in doing so, he makes the Dark Presence more powerful. Thomas Zane (the guy in the old diving suit
    that was a previous victim of the Dark Presence), helps Alan break free and escape the bottom of the lake the first time and then he wakes up in the car accident and we start playing Chapter 2 with no recollection of the events of the past week.

-

Had it not been for Tom Zane helping Alan escape, he would have stayed down there at the bottom of the lake writing until he was too weak and later, dead. In which case, they'd probably kill the wife, too and then go on to find another victim, just like
    you said. But when Alan escaped, he had to figure out what happened during that week he went missing and then once he found out, he had to go back to rescue his wife. The manuscripts that you collect throughout the game are pages that Alan typed while he
    was at the bottom of the lake. He recognizes his story, but he doesn't actually remember typing it. The story "The Departed" that he writes when he was down underneath the lake is actually the events of the game you are playing taking place and coming to
    life. That's the "twist".

-

-M
  5. tj21717 Win User

@DistortedHarp6

_

There was no need for you to be rude.

_

@SiliconIceman.

_

Thanks for the help. I'm still confused.

_

Here's my take on what happened at the end based on what I saw in the final cutscenes:

_

I thought Alan was dead during the entire game and what Alan was going through was Hell. I thought his wife survived and Alan drowned.
  6. tj21717 Win User

@ Silicon Iceman

_

It clears things up really well. Thanks Silocon Iceman.

_

I have one question though. If Alan Wake refused to write for the dark presence, why wouldn't the dark presence keep his wife with him and inflict harm to her in order to get him to write? Use the wife as leverage to get Alan to keep writing. Once Alan dies,
    kill the wife too.

_

Once Alan and his wife are dead, bring the island back up and wait until another artist or somebody to come along and use them to write to give the dark presence more power.
Thema:

Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation?

1. Could someone explain to me what the reason is for Xbox to change the whole sharing situation? - Similar Threads - someone explain reason

2. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...