Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again

Discus and support Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent so much time on this world but when I got on like normal I tried to join my world but Minecraft keeps saying failed to sync your world data.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marvis Colona, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again

I spent so much time on this world but when I got on like normal I tried to join my world but Minecraft keeps saying failed to sync your world data. Would you like to try again. No matter what I do this is the results. Is there anyway I can enjoy my game like usual

:)

Marvis Colona, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Tadby Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds not syncing

I have tried this but only a certain of worlds work but yet again it says.

Failed To Sync World Data

Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again?
  4. Rostom L Win User

When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data, would you like to try again?”

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is your console model? What steps have you done so far?

Please try to clear the game's local data to resync it with the cloud again.

You may check the steps on the link below and please try the other solutions there.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  5.      Win User

When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data, would you like to try again?”

It didn’t work sadly, anything else?
  6.      Win User

I have a xbox one x, and i am trying the clear local save data now.
Thema:

1. Could not sync your world data. Would you like to try again - Similar Threads - sync world data

2. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  3. Minecraft world says "Failed to sync world data" everytime i try to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world says "Failed to sync world data" everytime i try to open it: Whenever I open my minecraft world it says "failed to sync world data" and under it it asks if I would like to try again but I only get the option to go back, I have a lot of progress on this...
  4. Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data: I've recently lost 2 worlds and countless months/years of work on minecraft. Before this occurred I started getting a failure saying my Xbox is out of space for saved data. I have 22.7 GB on...
  5. When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data,...: I think i have just lost all my worlds but they are on the cloud but just wont load. 492031d7-5955-4098-8e43-4242d4527b22
  6. could not sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could not sync world data: I wanted to play one of my old worlds but the syncing was taking so long and the picture on the world was gray but when the syncing is done it says could not sync you world date. Try again. does...
  7. Failed to sync world data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to sync world data: I've been trying to sync my minecraft world data but it stops a 98% telling me "failed to sync world data" sometimes giving me a msg saying "Your xbox is out of space for saved...
  8. Failed to Sync world data - Minecraft: Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to Sync world data - Minecraft: Xbox Series S: [img] I’ve been having many issues with my Xbox series S for the past few weeks with data. From, it deleting my dlc for snowrunner multiple times, to this. The world that isn’t is my 150mb city...
  9. Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data: After the most recent Minecraft performance update, a couple of larger worlds have been popping up with a message, "Failed to Sync World Data" whenever I attempt to load them. It is not the...
  10. Minecraft 1.20 Failed to sync World data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.20 Failed to sync World data: Hi there Forum Community, I recently just lost my 3 year old world to a bug/glitch with Minecraft that says Sync World Data? And then since the world is 2.4 GB, I takes about 17 min. and then at...