"could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency

Discus and support "could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to buy destiny 2 silver and am getting a "query failed" error message whenever i try to purchase silver. I have tried restarting my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroImDead, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. BroImDead
    BroImDead Guest

    "could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency


    im trying to buy destiny 2 silver and am getting a "query failed" error message whenever i try to purchase silver. I have tried restarting my xbox, signing in and out and to avail. Asking if im missing something can i not buy silver if its because i own destiny through the game pass or if theres something wrong with destiny 2 servers or even xbox services.

    :)
     
    BroImDead, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    "could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Follow this step and try again.

    Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

    If the problem persists, try purchasing the coins on your PC or at the Xbox Store on your console.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/destiny-2-pra...
  3. Ki11erMachine88 Win User

    Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

    Well when I try to purchase it directly from the store, there is simply no purchase button, it reads "Destiny 2: Forsaken - Annual Pass is currently not available.". However, when I attempt to purchase it in game, it says "QUERY FAILED Could not establish
    connection to Xbox Games Store."
  4. JeremyGallaher Win User

    Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition Not Available for Purchase

    I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition through Gamestop. When I tried to redeem my code, I was given virtual currency, but now cannot buy this edition from the XBox Store or through my existing Destiny 2 game. I am getting
    messages in the store that the edition is not available, and it does not even come up as an option in the game itself for download.
    I have this exact same problem. It's been over a week and nothing has changed
  5. kingfish645 Win User

    Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition Not Available for Purchase

    I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition through Gamestop. When I tried to redeem my code, I was given virtual currency, but now cannot buy this edition from the XBox Store or through my existing Destiny 2 game. I am getting
    messages in the store that the edition is not available, and it does not even come up as an option in the game itself for download.
    I got the same as you buddy, but I bought mine online directly from Xbox
  6. LORD COLDFIRE Win User

    Rise of Iron DLC Issue

    i already said i tried to buy it in game. i just tried again. still no go. it says query failed could not establish connection to xbox games store.
Thema:

"could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency

Loading...
  1. "could not establish connection to the microsoft store" on destiny 2 when buying currency - Similar Threads - establish connection microsoft

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform

    in XboX Insiders
    How to re establish Xbox as a premium online multiplayer platform: Xbox needs to re establish Xbox as a premium system for all gamers and get customers back to the idea it’s worth shelling out $10 a month for premium connectivity and security. Box controllers...
  7. Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection: Hi, I'm having an issue with two apps: Xbox Console Companion and Xbox App. The issue is regarding remote play (streaming the console to my computer). Xbox Console Companion When I click...
  8. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...
  9. PC can't establish a teredo IP.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PC can't establish a teredo IP.: My PC can't connect to xbox party chat using the xbox game bar because it keeps saying it can't establish a teredo IP. I have tried everything on the microsoft website and have been unable to...
  10. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d