Could not connect to YouTube

Discus and support Could not connect to YouTube in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every since the update this afternoon I can't connect to YouTube c1eb33b0-45ed-4260-9ebe-225031a9e6d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rj G, Feb 28, 2023.

  1. Rj G
    Rj G Guest

    Could not connect to YouTube


    Every since the update this afternoon I can't connect to YouTube

    :)
     
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Could not connect to YouTube

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Rj, I don't know what your Xbox One model is, however try to follow the procedures below.

    The first is a clear cache

    1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

    2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

    3. Wait 1 minute with it off

    4. Turn it back on

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Youtube could not connect please help

    Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  4. Imbeemed Win User

    Youtube.

    Hello.

    No, YouTube is not the only website. Literally every single site i need like geforce.now, airgpu, etc.

    I also tried to use Youtube xbox app and it said "Sorry, could not connect to YouTube."

    Started happening from the day i bought xbox.

    I tried all of my 4 wifi connections.

    5g and not 5g.
  5. fallingshad0wz Win User

    Youtube opening randomly

    someone could be connecting to your youtube on your xbox one through wifi go to the youtube app then go to settings and there should be something like paired devices and there should be one or more there look and see which ones arent yours and hit clear
    paired devices. I have not figured out how to prevent ppl from connecting to it becuase if your live in an apartment ppl next door could connect to your xbox
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x.

    From the sound of it, you want to record your gameplay for YouTube? The YouTube app does not have that option. The only way you could to that is to record your gameplay using either the record that option on the Xbox, or invest in a video capture device for your pc, which you can connect your Xbox to, so you can record the videos for YouTube.
Thema:

Could not connect to YouTube

Loading...
  1. Could not connect to YouTube - Similar Threads - connect YouTube

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538