Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...

Discus and support Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to join a server I always joined and played but days passed and when I tried to enter the server again this appears and I don't know what to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexandra920, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Alexandra920
    Alexandra920 Guest

Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...

I tried to join a server I always joined and played but days passed and when I tried to enter the server again this appears and I don't know what to do...

:)

Alexandra920, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is usually a serverside error.

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

It seems to be a server-side error, it could be a temporary issue. Try again later, if the issue persist, you may want to contact the server administrator for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue or provide more information on what might be causing it.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Check your Sender name

Contact official support to see what is happening.

http://suppport.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. ADE1977 Win User

Ordered Skyrim, to wrong street address, but correct postcode, will i get it in time?

Won't be a problem, postal services use your postcode and house number. Only if these conflict will they check the actual street name.
  5. voteDC Win User

Moving from US to Canada

You could change the gamertag of your present account, which would cost 800 Microsoft Points, and use the new free name for the Canadian account.

-

A US and Canadian account could exist quite happily on your 360. Indeed you could use the Canadian account for purchasing DLC which you could then play on your US account.

-

To be honest though since your account seems to be quite new it would be easier just to create a Canadian account and do the name change if you wanted to keep it.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Well this is a bummer

Or, as with proper names. Ban and conficate your purchases just bc you have an Arab name that conflicts with their understanding.
Thema:

1. Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is... - Similar Threads - check name conflicts

2. Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect. Check your network name and passwords and try again.: So recently (as in the past 6 months) I’ve been having this issue with my gfs xbox x where after turning it on occasionally it won’t connect to the internet. It’ll pop up with a message saying...
  3. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...: I just got the Xbox series x a few days ago and 3 different times it has disconnected from wifi and when I reconnect it and put in the password, it says to check my network name and password over...
  4. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  5. Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add credit for a family member: Check your sender name It contains a prohibited word: Tried everything including a gift card to solve the problem. Read notes from various forums. Anyone with any ideas of how I can convince Microsoft to take my money, or do they have enough this...
  6. Xbox PC app - "This app can't open Check the Windows Store for more info about /name of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app - "This app can't open Check the Windows Store for more info about /name of...: I have 3 subscriptions for myself and my 2 kids. However recently I installed some games for the kids and they wont launch I've tried on 4 different computers and 3 different accounts all give me...
  7. Check your sender name

in XBoX on Windows
    Check your sender name: I was buying the xbox game pass ultimate: paid €0,01 and I had to fill in my billing address. Once that was done and confirmed, I got a message: "Check your sender name. It contains a prohibited...
  8. how do i check my sender name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i check my sender name?: Split from this thread. Hello i want to buy vbucks in a game with a giftcard but it says me that i need to check my sender name soni dont now how tomdo it 08be2617-7197-4457-950e-9d4493802783
  9. Check your Sender name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your Sender name: [img] I am trying to redeem a code and it tells me at the end. check your sender name it contains a prohibited word I have verified my billing address .I’ve verified my name is correct. I have...
  10. how do i check my sender name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i check my sender name?: I am trying to redeem my giftcardds and every time i put in my code it askes me to put my address line and then affter i do that. and complete it says check your sender naame and it says that...