Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

Discus and support Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side missions and to finish the game you would have to find a way to
    revenge your brothers. What you can do is like have styles you could build for Micky and you could upgrade armor and make him look really cool. Lastly, I would make it have at least 2 ending with a secret ending depending on how to play the game.

:)

TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Quin Sanguine Win User

Guardians of Middle Earth

I'm looking forward to this. I hope the MOBA formula translates well to consoles! It could be a lot of fun on XBL, though I don't believe this will be a huge hit. They need to port LoL.
  3. Zero Divided Win User

Games are games are games...

i'm mostly interested in seeing what the indie developers do as far as innovation, i believe we are getting to the point that AAA studios are using huge amounts of resources on their games so they are less likely to take a risk with a new idea because of
    the possibility of it being a failure. but indie developers are able to try new concepts and ideas without worrying if a failed game will not have the same impact... they could even get crowd source funding.
  4. HomelandDefense Win User

2 questions

Game Flow sucks, it was a terrible idea to begin with I cant believe how they ram in down your throat. Like the OP I changed my settings to conventional but it doesnt carry over to CC. SO I have to hit the extra button to get to conventional. Not a huge
    issue, but still bothersome
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Battlefield: Revolution

I think this would be a really cool idea. There is a lot they could do with the story as well and the world could be huge.
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

This would go to the developers of the game, Frontier developments. The uservoice (xbox ideas) page that others have suggested would not be the appropriate board to post on. I do not think any suggestions would go into effect as I believe production on
    this game has ceased.
Thema:

Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

1. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit. - Similar Threads - suggest game Idea

2. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  5. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  6. Backwards compatible game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game suggestions: Growing up I really liked playing the old crash bandicoot games. One of my favorites was Crash bandicoot Tag Team racing. There isn’t much hype on it compared to other crash games. Either way it...
  7. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  8. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...
  9. In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion: I believe the feature should be added to the ‘Capture Options’ in the Xbox Guide. The entry point being listed under ‘Parties & Chats’ is questionable since I’m unsure how most people have...
  10. Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...