Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?

Discus and support Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices? f94f9375-4558-46de-b06f-f4279a480eff Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MessiahJames, Nov 27, 2022.

1. MessiahJames
    MessiahJames Guest

:)

MessiahJames, Nov 27, 2022
  2. MessiahJames Win User

So I can redeem however I can't see the Robux unless I have an Xbox which I don't have.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MESSIAHJAMES

You can do it, but in order to see the robux reflected in your account you need to access to the game using an Xbox console
    Besides that you’re not going to be able to see the currency
  4. gamegeniussqidee Win User

Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

Hi

Thanks for the fast response

Does this mean that if I redeem the gift card and then purchase the robux will a option be there to use the gift card money or do I have to do something different?
  5. Pierce H. Win User

Can Microsoft Rewards for Roblox (Robux) be given to another person to be used?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers community. If you redeem your points for Roblox Digital Code/Robux you will receive a redeemable code which you can share with others. However, if you redeem your points for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards, you will not receive a gift card code as it will automatically be added to your account balance. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox gift card

Hey Susana

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to redeem a gift card onto your account.

There is an article that covers
    troubleshooting gift card and code issues
    that I recommend that you take a look at, so that you may receive further information about redeeming your code.

It is also possible to
    redeem your code
    using several different methods, such as from the Xbox app on your moblie device and Windows 10 device, or even from a Xbox website on a web browser.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices? - Similar Threads - redeem Robux gift

2. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...
  3. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  4. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  5. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  6. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

in XBoX on Windows
    When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...: When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question c4340b62-777e-4244-a40c-c280a70a13a6
  7. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  8. why is there no Robux on the redeem page?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is there no Robux on the redeem page?: I haven't seen Robux on on the redeem page yet 8235ae50-81b0-4eb7-8902-698dd73139bc
  9. is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use a xbox gift card to redeem robux?: please tell me yes or no if it is possible. 28a49519-31bc-486f-ac49-95cb71d3a4ab
  10. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...