Could I receive a review on my suspension or an appeal

Discus and support Could I receive a review on my suspension or an appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was banned for gamer pic which I understand some salty veteran was mad I had an Afghanistan flag I don’t think I should have my entire... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sav 765, Dec 22, 2022.

1. sav 765
    sav 765 Guest

My account was banned for gamer pic which I understand some salty veteran was mad I had an Afghanistan flag I don’t think I should have my entire account permanently suspended because of it. It really is ridiculous honestly the Xbox support system has nothing for us to use and try and get our accounts back. I’ve had this account since 2012 and I’m losing it because of this? one mistake which could’ve easily been handled by issuing a lighter ban? a week maybe? but permanent and the fact I can’t even access anything that my Microsoft account is linked too. all over a gamer picture that had nothing wrong with it this suspension was issued so wrongfully and I can’t do anything about it.

:)

sav 765, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Sav, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check our handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban and suspension.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

I have already done this and my appeal has been denied and I believe you have put much effort in reviewing my appeal and the reason for my permanent suspension
  4. Tormaz Win User

My account

Hello!

Did you receive notice of a suspension? You can check if you have one, what kind, and the duration by going to enforcement.xbox.com If your suspension for longer than 24 hours, you can also appeal it by going to How Do I? And Submit case review.
  5. Jeremy Grey Win User

Compliance Locked

Hello Katelyn C! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

Was the suspension temporary or permanent?

Temporary suspensions cannot be appealed as they are reviewed before the suspension is issued.

You should have received an email stating the length of the suspension and the reason for it.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Account Hacked and Banned. What can I do.

I received a email earlier this evening informing me that my account had been permanently banned due to 18+ content. I haven't accessed the social side of my Xbox account in well over a few months, so I'm assuming my account was hacked. I have since changed security measures and filed an appeal to the suspension. What else can I do at this point? Will my case be reviewed with the type of suspension I received? Will I have to start over and abandon a 10+ year old account with thousands of hours, countless paid for games and memories? I tried contacting support and they Directed me to here as another option with my appeal process.
    Support was incorrect to send you here as an appeal option. Unfortunately they typically do that when they dont know what else to tell you.

These forums are 99% just gamers such as yourself and the enforcement team doesnt look here. The case review process is the only way to get in touch with the enforcement team about a ban/suspension. You'll have to wait for them to respond to your case review.
Thema:

1. Could I receive a review on my suspension or an appeal - Similar Threads - receive review suspension

2. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  3. My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One will not receive new update, latest status says update failed with this number...: My Xbox One will not update, says latest status failed with this number (0x8B050084) please help c860f7a5-7cbb-4aa8-860c-2634ace38296
  4. If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in...: If I send in my Xbox Starfield Controller for Repair, will I receive a Starfield edition in return? Want to make sure I don't lose my special edition controller just because it's going in for...
  5. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning: Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft...
  6. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  7. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  8. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  9. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  10. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...