could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account?

Discus and support could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so pretty much my friend is getting an xbox and i want to gameshare to them so they get my games but i’m already some of my games are from gameshare... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Ealand, May 29, 2023.

1. could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account?

so pretty much my friend is getting an xbox and i want to gameshare to them so they get my games but i’m already some of my games are from gameshare from another account

:)

Connor Ealand, May 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account?

You can only share games that you actually own.

Please keep in mind, the Home setting is only intended to be used on your own console so others an access your games while using your console. If you and your friends are sharing account information in order to "game share", that does violated the code of conduct/terms of service and you would be putting yourselves at risk for being banned.
  3. IUBrandonUl Win User

Game sharing

SpencerMiller2

If You Game Share with your friend

(so he has your account)

and some of the games don't appear this could be because some of the games you have on your Libary could be game shared games from other peoples accounts

so if you game share with someone and you get say gta5 and you want your friend to get gta5 too you give him you account because you have it and you want him to have it, if he game shares with you the only games he will get are the games you bought not game
    shared

Hope this helps sorry if it does not help
  4. 𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎 Win User

Three way game sharing?

That depends, can you describe the entire setup? Where are the three people located?
    So I have my account game sharing to my friends account, his account isn't game sharing to mine, so I was wondering if I can have my little brothers account game share to mine my account without it cancelling the game sharing I'm doing to my friends account.
  5. bashmeister Win User

Validation Codes with Game Discs?

i like being able to share m games with friends, with the pre drmless xbox 1, i could not share my games. im talking disc to other xbox on another friends account. also being able to buy used games and re sell em i want to. i NEVER pay 60 bucks new for a
    game i pay 45 max
  6. reempowell Win User

Xbox

Yes i know and it was shared to my account i game shared with my friend and downloaded his games but every time i got to try and play it, it says error please log in with the account that paid for the games why is that
Thema:

1. could i game share with a friend if some of my games are game shared from a diffrent account? - Similar Threads - game share friend

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  6. Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing: Can i Install the snap game at same time while game sharing fe3faf39-f930-48af-8d17-3cc267b4ce13
  7. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  10. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0