Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

Discus and support Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cqst75, Apr 12, 2024.

1. /u/cqst75
    /u/cqst75 Guest

Hello Insiders

Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser : https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/03/26/xbox-insider-release-notes-delta-2404-240321-2000/

I enabled "preview functionalities" on my profile when I connect to https://www.xbox.com/fr-fr/play as mentionned in the notes.

At the moment I havent been able to test that functionnality, keyboard / mouse dont respond in game such as fortnite or halo (both tested on my side)

Here are my questions :

• being on macOS could be a problem ? (I guess no because its more about browser than OS ?)

• I run throught "Brave" browser which is based on Chrome, I dont want to download Chrome because of privacy but as it is a Chromium based engine I thought it would work, does someone already tried or could try ?

Thanks !

submitted by /u/cqst75
    [link] [comments]

/u/cqst75, Apr 12, 2024
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Rainbow six mouse and keyboard Xbox console

it is up to the developer if they want mouse and keyboard if anyone is caught using mouse and keyboard it is a bannable offense from the game as it is not supported and the only way you can use mouse and keyboard is through using macros
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Keyboards

5. XBF Brad A Win User

souris [Translation-Mouse]

Hello Dark,

Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. L Dubs89 Win User

mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

Thema:

1. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ? - Similar Threads - Coud gaming using

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to play on coud gaming xbox it goes back and fourth from signing in to signing...: ive seen kids playing fortnite and other games on https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play on their chromebook and they play just fine but it goes back and fourth from the sign in screen with games and i...