Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg

Discus and support Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Something I’ve always dreamed of was a game that me and my cousin could play together that we both could make choices and costume our characters Ever... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wise_Wizard_lost-_-, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg

Something I’ve always dreamed of was a game that me and my cousin could play together that we both could make choices and costume our characters

Ever since I was a kid I dreamed of this We’re me and a friend could enjoy this together All of the real story games with a real sense of story was always a solo act

Nothing would brag me happiness than to Go trough the cosmos With my best buddy Or go thro a real open world together Could you imagine You and your buddy navigating in a vast void of space fighting off bandits Making your own ship together As you forge alliances With npc’s Not to mention There’s just something about being in the same room
    That you really can’t get online I’ve always thought having your own fighting style was cool But it would be cool if the same could happen on two players while your in the same room I just think it would be amazing if you can pull it off

submitted by /u/Wise_Wizard_lost-_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wise_Wizard_lost-_-, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

4 player co-op games

If you like puzzle games, I would recommend Death Squared. It is a very challenging couch co-op game. Dungeon Defenders is also a fun couch co-op RPG tower defense game.
  3. TheyCallMePeacE Win User

Halo 4 playlist

No FireFight because there adding in Spartan Ops. And personally i liked FireFight but would rather have a story driven co-op mode rather than the mindless shooting of FireFight.
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

Lack of couch co-op

@Enen

They have managed it before. I mean the old COD games had couch co-op. Granted not all games and/or modes areviable for couch co-op but i think devs could do more to incorporate into their games somehow.

I think MS wanted all couch co-op games to be kinect powered lol.
  5. Unkn0wn Fluke Win User

Siblings vs Cousins Question

Only certain games support 'couch co-op', all of the Halo games would be good for this, the only exception to the rule is Halo 5 as it does not allow split screen, another good game would be Fortnite.

Have a look on the Internet at which games are 'couch co-op' and make sure they are also online multiplayer.
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Couch Co Ops

Child of Light rpg can be couch co-op, too.

OP does need to lay off the caffeine, though, maybe? :p
Thema:

Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg

1. Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg - Similar Threads - Couch why story

2. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...
  3. Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Home page game pass couch co-op add... apparently xbox doesnt understand what couch...: My husband and i saw a cateogory in game pass advertised on the home page titled couch co-op games. Excitedly opened it up, and saw a bunch of games we never knew were couch co-op, turns out...
  4. Dad and son multiple player in game pass, gaming together on the couch on console 2 controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dad and son multiple player in game pass, gaming together on the couch on console 2 controllers: How can my younger son play games with his dad with 2 controllers one console on his game pass account. They are wanting to play games together but we can’t figure out the multiplayer player mode....
  5. Can you play couch co-op (cooperative) on PC with Xbox Game Pass PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play couch co-op (cooperative) on PC with Xbox Game Pass PC?: I'd like to subscribe to game pass and play couch coop with friends in my living room. Is that possible to do or is couch coop only possible with the console version of game pass? Thanks...
  6. Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Couch Multiplayer on two TVs?: Hey, is it possible to create a way so that I can play a couch multiplayer supporting game, but instead of splitting one TV in half for the two players to use, use two different TVs and have it so...
  7. Best Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my son: Hi Guys Could anyone recommend any Couch Co-op or vs split screen Games on Xbox Series X for me and my 8 year old son please? We have gold and game pass but cannot seem to find many games that...
  8. 'couch coop' not working on Xbox game pass games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    'couch coop' not working on Xbox game pass games: Hello, I'm having issues trying to play offline multiplayer on Xbox game pass. In short, any game that asks the second player to press the menu button to join doesn't work (doesn't allow them to...
  9. Any memories playing couch co-op?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any memories playing couch co-op?: I feel like couch co-op is no longer a thing. Growing up, I loved playing split-screen with friends and family. Call of Duty was my favorite game to play with my cousins. We would always play...
  10. Couch co op on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couch co op on Chromebook: I found out you can play cloud gaming on a Chromebook and wondered if you can play co op split screen with and if you could would you connect the second account in the game like MCC (master chief...