Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

Discus and support Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Various-Whereas8751, May 23, 2023.

1. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each individual wants within each already current plan

Because I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't use Xbox game pass ultimate to its fullest I don't have a pc, I don't really use my cell phone for gaming nor do I care for riot games, etc etc

Like within each of the four current Xbox game pass plans themselves i would only want so many things from each of them

submitted by /u/Various-Whereas8751
    [link] [comments]

/u/Various-Whereas8751, May 23, 2023
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  3. Avenged FallenX Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
  4. Autrx Win User

Online on forza horizon 4

Did you buy gamepass ultimate? or gamepass pc? if you got gamepass pc then you also need to purchase xbox live gold as well.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

xbox game pass

The gamepass to be for the console / pc has to be the ultimate gamepass, which is the gamepass service for the pc, console plus live Gold.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Cannot Install Newly Purchased Game on PC

has to be purchased via ubisoft store for pc or steam or gog, not available via microsoft for pc and only for console, you will need to submit a refund request.

the reason you see it in gamepass pc is if you have ultimate gamepass you get access to ubsoft+ games, you need to have your account linked to ubisoft and use the ubisoft client to run the game if you have gamepass ultimate.
Thema:

Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

1. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft - Similar Threads - Costumized gamepass live

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?: Windows is installed in Disk C and when i select the xbox installation location to Disk D it creates Windowsapp,Program Files, Xboxgames foulders, i dont want the foulders random in Disk D without...
  6. How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?: Windows is installed in Disk C and when i select the xbox installation location to Disk D it creates Windowsapp,Program Files, Xboxgames foulders, i dont want the foulders random in Disk D without...
  7. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  8. I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please: I would like to talk to someone over the phone please 5906ae45-6726-4374-a730-469fd1de3660
  9. my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.: to can confirm that my account got hacked what happened to me is the hacker set my email as an alias and put theirs, and i couldn't see the whole email because its censored but it was a hotmail,...
  10. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592