Corsair gaming headset

Discus and support Corsair gaming headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a pc compatible gaming headset (Corsair void elite wireless), not compatible with Xbox. Is it possible to make it work on a xbox one x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alankou, Jan 9, 2020.

  1. Alankou
    Alankou Guest

    Corsair gaming headset


    Hi,

    I have a pc compatible gaming headset (Corsair void elite wireless), not compatible with Xbox.

    Is it possible to make it work on a xbox one x (with a dongle for ex)?

    Code:
    Thank you
    :)
     
    Alankou, Jan 9, 2020
    #1
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Corsair gaming headset

    Headsets for Xbox One dont work with USB or dongles at all, only wired or wireless compatible šŸ˜āœŒļø
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

    Corsair gaming headset

    Hi,

    I have a pc compatible gaming headset (Corsair void elite wireless), not compatible with Xbox.

    Is it possible to make it work on a xbox one x (with a dongle for ex)?

    Thank you
    Hi, your headset use USB to connect to PC, sadly you can't use it with Xbox One. You need an headset with 3,5mm jack.
  4. Alankou Win User

    Corsair gaming headset

    That's what i think.

    Thank you guys
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Corsair gaming headset

    Hi Alankou,

    Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking it in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't
    hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

    Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. SepiaMX Win User

    Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

Thema:

Corsair gaming headset

Loading...
  1. Corsair gaming headset - Similar Threads - Corsair gaming headset

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. i need help with the CORSAIR K55 RGB PRO

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with the CORSAIR K55 RGB PRO: i have windows 11, can i use the CORSAIR K55 RGB PRO on my windows? c45dda5a-7cfe-4665-867c-9a356cc628ce
  6. İs First gen of xbox wireless usb compatitable with corsair hs75 xb to connect pc?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    İs First gen of xbox wireless usb compatitable with corsair hs75 xb to connect pc?: I wanna connect to my headset to pc (corsair hs75 xb) is it only works 2 generation xbox usb wireless adapter or can ı use with 1 generation wireless adapter 5424bff0-5564-462f-b71d-5d931c6edcf9
  7. Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the corsair hs70 work on Xbox series s?: I was about to buy one but I wasn't sure if it worked on my xbox. c8c85def-fee6-40ab-9c97-aa39708eb78d
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Mouse issues XBOX ONE X (Corsair M65 PRO RGB)

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Mouse issues XBOX ONE X (Corsair M65 PRO RGB): I have come into an issue where my mouse (Corsair M65 PRO RGB) isnt working in the xbox one as intended. So install Call of Duty Modern Warfare and change my keybinds so that i can use certain...
  9. Corsair Void Headset stopped working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Corsair Void Headset stopped working: My Corsair Void Pro Hybrid headset has worked perfect for 8 months, but it has recently started to lose connection, and now has stopped working completely. My Xbox One S, Elite controller , or my...
  10. Corsair Wireless 2100 Headset

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Corsair Wireless 2100 Headset: Hi Guys I have the above headset for my PC which is wireless and has a usb dongle which plugs into my pc is there anyway i can get this to work with my xbox one?...