Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team

Discus and support Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Xbox and Microsoft i want to file a full complaint report about your corrupt Xbox live policy enforcement team and its sneaky black mailing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAJOR ROBINSON1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team

Dear Xbox and Microsoft i want to file a full complaint report about your corrupt Xbox live policy enforcement team and its sneaky black mailing members because i have being getting messengers from one its team members called Chris saying if i pay
    charge fee of £100.00 he will get his team to unban my consoles now this complete blackmail and im reporting this to the UK police force and this is will go to court , after i showed the enforcement team all the hard evidence that was wrongfully accused and
    reported by Tony Woodall90 that's the gamer who sent me death threats and got my consoles banned so im now very angry at your hole evil stinking company the police will be contacting over my situation im sorry but this has gone too far now i want my consoles
    unbanned that's all i want a peaceful life so please approve this message thank you and good night. And btw Microsoft and Xbox the Facebook page your enforcement teams member is a part of is called Xbox Enforcement non-official that's the page Chris is on
    bye bye

:)

MAJOR ROBINSON1, Mar 7, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    xbox live communication

the xbox live policy enforcement team

@undeadfire zero

ngocphi, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Hello

Verletzung des Microsoft-Servicevertrags einer Erzwingungsaktion unterzogen wurde. Diese Mitteilung wurde an Ihr Xbox Live-Konto und die E-Mail-Adresse gesendet, die für Ihr Microsoft-Konto angegeben ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter enforcement.xbox.com.

Das Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team erhielt Kenntnis über die Verletzung durch Beschwerden anderer Xbox Live-Benutzer oder im Verlauf des Servicebetriebs. Das Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team hat die Beschwerden und andere Na

king andy19954, Mar 7, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No member of the enforcement team will ever tell you that they are part of the enforcement team over xbox live & they certainly wouldn't offer to unban your console for a fee.They also don't have a facebook page.

This person is not a member of the enforcement team,report them via your console.

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums & console bans are not issued lightly,they are also permanent & you can't file for a case review for console bans.

There's more info on device bans here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-3

As the enforcement team don't use the forums there is nothing else anyone can tell you.

Daft Badger, Mar 7, 2017
  5. hello there the Xbox live policy enforcement will do anything to protect they own boy friends this Chris just sent my another message saying he will get my IP address banned for life and my consoles will get unbanned one day because I'm taking this court
    that's how much stress and pain your Xbox live policy enforcement team have done to me I want my exspencive consoles back online please because I can't sell them and buy a new console

MAJOR ROBINSON1, Mar 7, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    This person is not a member of the enforcement team.

I've already answered you,report & block via your console.

Microsoft staff impersonation is a serious offence but unless you report them nothing will be done.

Console bans are not appealable,you will not get them unbanned & no court will do anything.

Daft Badger, Mar 8, 2017
    MAJOR ROBINSON1, Mar 8, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I don't work for Microsoft or the enforcement team,i'm just a community ambassador.

For the 3rd time,this person is NOT a member of the enforcement team & is trying to scam you.

You've been given a link about why console bans are issued & again,console bans are NOT appealable,you will NOT get your consoles unbanned.

You've been told what to but you go to court if you want,see how far you get.

Daft Badger, Mar 8, 2017
  9. I know this is an old post but the XLPET SUCK! I actually believe you, they are a bunch of low life wanna be gamers with bulls*** privileges. Yo and that Ambassador who replied to you didn't help you at all... SMFH!

NINO GOT SKILLZ, Oct 31, 2018
  10. NINO GOT SKILLZ Win User

I know this is an old post but the XLPET SUCK! I actually believe you, they are a bunch of low life wanna be gamers with bulls*** privileges. Yo and that Ambassador who replied to you didn't help you at all... SMFH!
  11. MAJOR ROBINSON1 Win User

[/quote Okay daft badger if your an evil SS enforcement team member you will unban me because this will go to court because your Xbox live policy enforcement team have harassed and stressed and tortured my family with the police and your team member
    Christopher Ferris Holmes did bribe and black mail me saying if i don't pay him he will not unban my consoles so i will take this to court because my family know some good lawyers and my family are all behind so there you go :)
  12. Daft Badger Win User

This person is not a member of the enforcement team.

I've already answered you,report & block via your console.

Microsoft staff impersonation is a serious offence but unless you report them nothing will be done.

Console bans are not appealable,you will not get them unbanned & no court will do anything.
  13. MAJOR ROBINSON1 Win User

No member of the enforcement team will ever tell you that they are part of the enforcement team over xbox live & they certainly wouldn't offer to unban your console for a fee.They also don't have a facebook page.

This person is not a member of the enforcement team,report them via your console.

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums & console bans are not issued lightly,they are also permanent & you can't file for a case review for console bans.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums there is nothing else anyone can tell you.
    hello there the Xbox live policy enforcement will do anything to protect they own boy friends this Chris just sent my another message saying he will get my IP address banned for life and my consoles will get unbanned one day because I'm taking this court
    that's how much stress and pain your Xbox live policy enforcement team have done to me I want my exspencive consoles back online please because I can't sell them and buy a new console 😡😡😡😡😡😡
  14. Daft Badger Win User

Thema:

1. Corruption with in the xbox live policy enforcement team - Similar Threads - Corruption live policy

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  5. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  6. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  7. My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt: My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt and I can not access privacy settings, which means I can not connect to XBOX live from my Xbox one. How can I get this repaired? Resetting just changes the password...
  8. Live login corrupt? Causing redirect loop on login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live login corrupt? Causing redirect loop on login: I recently tried to set up an xbox live account for my son. I have had the same error message come up everytime i try. I have tried logging in on the xbox, on a mobile device, on a tablet and a...
  9. Corrupt save data when not connected to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt save data when not connected to Live: Hey guys, not sure if this'd go in this section, but it seems fitting enough. I've been reading up on threads about corrupted data but I haven't seen any that address this specific issue:...
  10. Xbox Live features are missing or corrupt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live features are missing or corrupt: I keep getting a message saying: Some Xbox 360 features are missing or corrupt. A system update is required yo replace them. Your console will now restart. But when it restarts my console...