Corrupted profile on 360

Discus and support Corrupted profile on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my account disappeared off of my 360. I figured I would just redownload it. No problem. Then I started getting different error messages saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrinkBeer84, Dec 30, 2015.

1. DrinkBeer84
    DrinkBeer84 Guest

Corrupted profile on 360

Recently my account disappeared off of my 360. I figured I would just redownload it. No problem. Then I started getting different error messages saying features of Xbox Live won't work. I went on here and it said to delete the account and cache which I did.
    I would do that and restart it and it would still be on there after deleting and rebooting. It's on the 4gb slim. Does anyone know of anything else I could try?

:)

DrinkBeer84, Dec 30, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Why can't people see my bio/location?

You didn't call out of the matrix before being unplugged, now your profile is corrupt.

cross44, Dec 30, 2015
  3. profile on xbox 360

next to my son's profile account on xbox 360 it says Corrupted profile what do i do to get his file back?

CushionyLake472, Dec 30, 2015
  4. ellerem
    ellerem Guest

Corrupted profile on 360

Hello,

My slim has an issue with the main internal drive in which it loses its formatting. If possible I'd suggest the following:

1. Format the drive and try to download the profile again. This would make you lose any saves so put them on a USB or in the cloud first if you need them.

2. Install a bigger hard drive and put everything on it.

3. After clearing the cache etc, download your profile to a USB drive instead of the memory drive.

There may be a slight glitch in the system so if you reset it, that should help.

1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.

2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown. Delete them. (This may include the game you are trying to fix)

3. Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it. Press Y and select Clear System Cache. Agree when asked.

4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute. This assists in resetting the console.

5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.

Try again.

Good luck & happy gaming

ellerem, Jan 14, 2016
  5. Lunix Shadow
    Lunix Shadow Guest
    +DrinkBeer84 no for me i was lagging out and i tried to sign but all of the sudden my account was gone off to nowhere

Lunix Shadow, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ellerem Win User

Corrupted profile on 360

Hello,

My slim has an issue with the main internal drive in which it loses its formatting. If possible I'd suggest the following:

1. Format the drive and try to download the profile again. This would make you lose any saves so put them on a USB or in the cloud first if you need them.

2. Install a bigger hard drive and put everything on it.

3. After clearing the cache etc, download your profile to a USB drive instead of the memory drive.

There may be a slight glitch in the system so if you reset it, that should help.

1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.

2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown. Delete them. (This may include the game you are trying to fix)

3. Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it. Press Y and select Clear System Cache. Agree when asked.

4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute. This assists in resetting the console.

5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.

Try again.

Good luck & happy gaming
  7. Lunix Shadow Win User

Corrupted profile on 360

+DrinkBeer84 no for me i was lagging out and i tried to sign but all of the sudden my account was gone off to nowhere
  8. Gamer1758 Win User

360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud

was told that in the support chat thing, changed accordingly, didn't help at all.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Gamer1758,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to download your profile to your Xbox One backwards compatible menu and your Xbox 360. We recommend removing your profile from the Xbox One backwards compatible menu. We will
    provide steps on how to remove your profile and add it back. A corrupt file on the Xbox 360 will be indicated by an exclamation point. If you do a search though the hard drive of your Xbox 360, do you see any corrupt files? We suggest removing any corrupt
    files. Especially any corrupt files that are in the profile folder. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to remove your profile:

1. Launch an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One
    2. Wait until you get past the Xbox logo and press the
      View and Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    3. Go to Settings and look for storage settings
    4. Select profiles
    5. Delete your profile(Profile only) Do not delete profile and items

How to download your profile:

1. Once your profile has been removed, press the View and
      Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    2. Select download profile
  10. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A hard reset may solve this problem. Hold down the power button until the system shuts down and unplug the power cable. Wait for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console
Thema:

Corrupted profile on 360

1. Corrupted profile on 360 - Similar Threads - Corrupted profile 360

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. Xbox Series X Captures corrupted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Captures corrupted: Hi all, Since the recent update I have been unable to consistently capture recordings on my external hard drive. The only method that works is to power cycle my xbox and then plug the drive back...
  5. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...