Corrupted profile data on Warzone

Discus and support Corrupted profile data on Warzone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the last 8 months I have had uncontrollable stick drift only in warzone, the menu is inaccessible as the game registers this and scrolls through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClarenceCampbell2, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Corrupted profile data on Warzone

For the last 8 months I have had uncontrollable stick drift only in warzone, the menu is inaccessible as the game registers this and scrolls through the menu uncontrollably. I have purchased numerous new controllers and am still experiencing this issue. Today using my father's account I was able to play without an issue, as soon as I logged in and synced my settings the game began to revert to the previous issue of being unplayable via stick drift. Switched to his account, game is perfect again. This leads me to believe that something in my settings is wrong, but since the data is saved in the cloud and downloads every time I log in I can't think of anything to do but delete my xbox account and start over but this will lead to me losing hundreds of dollars of content as well as loose my winning record of over 150+ wins. Is there a way for Xbox to reset my settings without me losing all of my data? Please help!

:)

ClarenceCampbell2, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

It will be possible on your end only but please note that it will delete everything. You will start from scratch.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Clarence,

We don’t have access to accounts here on the forums. If you would like to delete your cloud save, then you would need to do this as the account owner.

You don’t necessarily need to completely delete your Xbox account to resolve this, and there’s no way to only delete your Xbox account. As your Xbox account/profile is connected to your Microsoft account, keep in mind that deleting your account would then delete all the other associated Microsoft services such as Outlook, Skype, OneDrive, etc that you use on this account.

If you would still like to delete your Xbox account (so the Microsoft account) regardless, then refer to:

How to close your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Be sure to read through the advice before closing your account.

Reopen your Microsoft account | Xbox Support

Once you delete your account, you have 60 days to reopen it, in case you change your mind. After 60 days, your account will be permanently deleted and there’s no way to recover or reactivate it again.

To address the corrupt in-game profile data issue, if you set your console as your Home Xbox, you can always play the game offline. This should give you the option to select which cloud save you want to access - the cloud or console, then you can reconnect to Xbox Live to see if there’s any significant difference. More info on this here:

Syncing Xbox game saves to the cloud error messages | Xbox Support

This guide explains everything on cloud game saves:

Xbox cloud game saves FAQ | Xbox Support

If playing Warzone offline didn’t resolve the error, you can delete the game save for your profile. Don’t worry, you shouldn’t need to reinstall the game or anything.

These steps apply to both Xbox One and Series X|S:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console only removes the local copy of this save. You can resync this data from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact.
    Important note Similar to when deleting an account - it’s unfortunately not possible to recover any game save data/progress once it’s been deleted everywhere, and not even Microsoft/Xbox Support can recover a deleted save for you. This is permanent with immediate effect, so it’s best to consider all options and only try this as a last resort if all else fails.

As this is regarding a specific game, you may also want to contact the developer for advice. If you experience any further errors, contact Activison Support

Hope this helps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

If this is only happening with just one game you’re correct that it can be your in-game account. I will not recommend deleting your cloud saves but managing your in-game settings will do. Kindly check on them.
  5. ClarenceCampbell2 Win User

Activision states they can’t help me, i don’t have any other option. I have removed my profile. No avail
  6. ClarenceCampbell2 Win User

Thank you! Can you delete my cloud saves??
Thema:

1. Corrupted profile data on Warzone - Similar Threads - Corrupted profile data

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  5. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  6. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  7. I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.: My Xbox app, on pc, was taking forever to launch, I tried Uninstalling it but its not showing up in my apps, even though it's still on my computer. I can't even reinstall it through Microsoft...
  8. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...