Corrupted enforcement team

Discus and support Corrupted enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The enforcement team need to stop! I got banned for saying [Mod Removed]?! Cut us some slack!!! I get bullied at school and have anxiety I am really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sblocks250, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Sblocks250
    Sblocks250 Guest

The enforcement team need to stop! I got banned for saying
    [Mod Removed]?! Cut us some slack!!! I get bullied at school and have anxiety I am really stressed all the time and if I say a word like that it isn’t my fault! I have had enough of this! For me it’s the Easter holidays and I’m banned
    for a week! What am I going to do in the meantime? This needs to stop small talk is fine

It’s if it gets out of control. The person I called a [Mod Removed] called me a cry baby after where’s his ban?!

:)

Sblocks250, Mar 26, 2018
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Mar 26, 2018
  3. BluntMan DsN
    BluntMan DsN Guest
    Enforcement Team

Next time don't actually stay in dat lobby for them "Benefits" as they become more of consequences

BluntMan DsN, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That policy is per the code of conduct you agreed to. In situations like that, it's best to report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding.

Smwutches, Mar 26, 2018
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Corrupt enforcement team

Suspensions and bans dont generally occur right at the time of the offense. They are done after an investigation which would have taken time since the enforcement team doesnt have many employees in comparison to the amount of total players on Xbox Live.

That is how your suspension could be extended when you were already suspended. It means they found more rules had been broken aside from what caused the initial suspension.

Yes trash talk has always been a thing with gaming but it also still has to abide by the code of conduct. If it doesn't then you are subject to suspensions. The same is the case on PSN except if you get suspended on there your whole account is suspended,not
    just communications. The rules on psn are almost exactly the same.
  6. Qwertei Win User

The Enforcement Team is Corrupt!

Profanity isn't welcomed on Xbox doesn't matter who you send it to Phil Spencer's (P3) plan was to make Xbox a family friendly community and not a place to swear and curse at whoever you feel like.
  7. Qwertei Win User

The enforcement team has all rights to change / add time onto the suspension if they notice a change in the case then of course something may happen. As Theory of game stated they reviewed your case twice and found a report about you that change their mind.

The enforcement team specifically XBLPET (Xbox live policy & enforcement team) handles all account suspensions and device bans so it cannot be un-done.
  8. PlanB FTW 666 Win User

yeah that's not the point the point is that the way that the enforcement is handling themselves is wrong
  9. TheStonedOyster Win User

Corrupt enforcement team

They dont get punished though.
Thema:

1. Corrupted enforcement team - Similar Threads - Corrupted enforcement team

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  5. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  6. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  7. I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.: My Xbox app, on pc, was taking forever to launch, I tried Uninstalling it but its not showing up in my apps, even though it's still on my computer. I can't even reinstall it through Microsoft...
  8. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  9. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  10. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...