Corrupt profile?

Discus and support Corrupt profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to get into my old Xbox 360 account to save my old data to the cloud and transfer it to my new Series X. I bought All Access for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EliteEX22, Apr 19, 2021.

1. EliteEX22
    EliteEX22 Guest

Corrupt profile?

I've been trying to get into my old Xbox 360 account to save my old data to the cloud and transfer it to my new Series X. I bought All Access for the Xbox Series X, so yes, I have Xbox Live Gold benefits to begin with. So here's my best attempt at explaining the problem; When I turn on my Xbox, I of course go to choose the profile I want to sign in on. When I select my account, it tells me that I have to sign in using my email and password, and a short message at the bottom saying something about going to Xbox.com/Proofs for more info. I've tried; logging in with my CURRENT Microsoft account (this is important later), tried some tutorials on YouTube for help (which didn't work), tried contacting Xbox Support for help (Through text chat), but it said that they can't help me find the email used or change it, even if I know my gamertag, I've tried updating my security (which I couldn't), and tried turning on and off 2FA. Here's the real kicker (I'm going to try to explain this the best way I can); every time I attempt to sign in, it, again, asks for me to sign in with my Microsoft account, and when I do so, of course, it fails, so I go all the way back pressing the B button until I get to the start. I press B a final time and it takes my the home page. I go to the social tab, and I'm not signed in or anything, no matter what I do. Sign in fails? Go all the way back and it doesn't work. All Xbox Support (NOT contact) tell me that when I'm signed in, to check the upper-left of my screen to see my email used rotating. The problem is, I CAN'T get in whatsoever, so I can't even see what email I'm using, therefore, making Xbox Support useless and can't reset my password for that account. I feel like it's the true end of the road for this account and there is absolutely no way I can get in. I can't sign IN, I can't see what email I USED for that account, and heck, not even XBOX themselves can help me. I'm posting this here incase there is any hope for my profile. I have Xbox Live Gold, am connected to the internet, but can't, get, in, at all.

If there is anything I can try or do to resolve this, please help, I'm starting to get desperate. Please and thank you for reading.

:)

EliteEX22, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Euxill Win User

Corrupted Profile!

on mine its corrupted and wont let me delete it
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Corrupt profile

It sounds like you received a gamerscore reset. This is usually do to cheating. Strange though, when I go to your profile it does not say score reset due to cheating. If a reset did occur, you will not be able to get any of the achievements that you had
    before the reset. You could post in this forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx to see why you were reset.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Corrupt profile

So have you tried downloading to both your USB stick and the 250 gb HDD? When did you first try downloading your Gamertag? You may want to give it a bit more time, and then try it again.
  5. xAWESOME DOUGx Win User

Corrupt profile

O really? I thought I would have to re download my account each time, so I used a USB ill try that when I'm home paper cut73
  6. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Corrupt Profile

Has your profile been banned for any reason?

Or have you used your profile in a banned console?

I've heard of people taking their profile to a friend house to play, unknown to them the console was banned and it corrupted all profiles.

I'm not saying that's what's happened just an idea we can rule out
Thema:

Corrupt profile?

1. Corrupt profile? - Similar Threads - Corrupt profile

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  4. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  5. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  6. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  7. I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.: My Xbox app, on pc, was taking forever to launch, I tried Uninstalling it but its not showing up in my apps, even though it's still on my computer. I can't even reinstall it through Microsoft...
  8. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...