corrupt game/profile

Discus and support corrupt game/profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought me a new xbox one x and downloaded my profile downloaded a game played for a couple of minutes then the game crashed. I tried playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXDRU85Xx, Jul 16, 2019.

1. xXDRU85Xx
    xXDRU85Xx Guest

corrupt game/profile

Just bought me a new xbox one x and downloaded my profile downloaded a game played for a couple of minutes then the game crashed. I tried playing the game again but got a message stating the game was corrupt . deleted redownloaded and got an error code
    80070570 which i looked up and seems to be an xbox 360 problem with the profile . anyone out there have any advice ? I've also gone through every trouble shooting method provided , this is also my second one x and I'm thinking my profile carried over the
    problem that eventually broke my previous one x. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

xXDRU85Xx, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Corrupt game profile?

[quote user="Malacath"]

I just wish there was a feedback option for cheating.

[/quote]

There is; it's called FILING A COMPLAINT. Leaving negative feedback just reduces the chances of you playing with them again in the future. However, filing a complaint keeps them off of Xbox Live permanently if they're found guilty - where they can't bother
    you OR anyone else.
  3. Malacath Win User

Corrupt game profile?

Same thing happened to my friend last week. Went from level 25 to level 17.

He doesn't dashboard out either. There must be some sort of bug causing this.
  4. RhinoBucket75 Win User

Corrupt game profile?

Ya...It happened to me to. I went from rank 48 back down to 40.
  5. xXDRU85Xx Win User

corrupt game/profile

Started with Fortnite and has moved to all my games scense. I tried everything you have suggested with no fix
  6. xXDRU85Xx Win User

corrupt game/profile

both game and profile were deleted and redownloaded, yes I have tried removing local saved games from the console
Thema:

corrupt game/profile

1. corrupt game/profile - Similar Threads - corrupt game profile

2. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  3. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  4. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2
  5. Corrupted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted game: Okay now I'm trying to move it to another storage and now it's telling me the item appears to be corrupt 5bd5cfe3-c4c2-4961-8846-5a6e66201dab
  6. Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: Corrupt game 0x80070570: Ever since the december 1st xbox console update my pubg will not open. Now every time I go to play the game it says 'Sorry we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be...
  7. How do I fix a corrupted game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a corrupted game?: I tried to launch Fortnite but got an error message saying it was corrupted, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn’t work, I tried restarting my xbox, resetting my Xbox, and...
  8. Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warefare 2 season 6 failed installation and corrupt game.: Having issues with my sons Modern Warefare 2 game :( thus is what happened:I tried to update my modrern warfare 2 to season 6 and the game said that it was corrupt. It made me uninstall and...
  9. Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option...: Getting game is corrupted error when I don’t have the game installed. Tried every option possible. Not sure what else I could do. If somebody could please help I’d really appreciate it. I’ve tried...
  10. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...