Corrupt Enforcement Employees

Discus and support Corrupt Enforcement Employees in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account recently received a permanent account suspension. I immediately began the appeal process. I’m being accused of account theft/phishing. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaintyPup840956, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Corrupt Enforcement Employees

my account recently received a permanent account suspension. I immediately began the appeal process. I’m being accused of account theft/phishing. I’ve never engaged in any of that. The agent handling my case comes up with new excuses every time I provide
    proof that what he’s saying is false. We’ve gone back and forth for over a week with him accusing me of something new in every reply. I’ve never done anything wrong on my account not even a single enforcement. Fast forward to yesterday this agent unbans my
    account but takes much gamertag!! My gamertag was “Amanda”. He also just took over 10 others!!!!! He swapped them right off the account! If I did all those things he’s accusing me of why unban my account and still allow me on Xbox?! He was after the gamertags
    the entire time.

In 2009-2010 those Enforcement employees attempted to do the same thing. Ban accounts so they could have the gamertag they wanted and half of them were fired. I need someone who doesn’t have their own agenda to investigate this. PLEASE IM BEGGING ANYONE!!

:)

DaintyPup840956, Apr 10, 2018
  2. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Corrupt enforcement team

Suspensions and bans dont generally occur right at the time of the offense. They are done after an investigation which would have taken time since the enforcement team doesnt have many employees in comparison to the amount of total players on Xbox Live.

That is how your suspension could be extended when you were already suspended. It means they found more rules had been broken aside from what caused the initial suspension.

Yes trash talk has always been a thing with gaming but it also still has to abide by the code of conduct. If it doesn't then you are subject to suspensions. The same is the case on PSN except if you get suspended on there your whole account is suspended,not
    just communications. The rules on psn are almost exactly the same.

KindGryphon, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Corrupt enforcement team

So i have being communication banned for 2 weeks meh who cares rarely speak to anyone anyways. But how can you send me an Online ban for 2 weeks 2 days after you sent me the communication ban. What have i possibly done to get this. I cant speak to anyone
    as you have already communication blocked me. You guys really need to stop being so over sensitive trash talking has always being part of gaming. I rarely trash talk but when some one constantly team kills for no reason then guess what i am going to. What
    is the point in having this console if i cant play online for 2 weeks. And to top it off i cant even launch a case review as it does not work. I have now ordered a PS4 as i just cant be bothered with the hassle on Xbox 1 anymore. Enforcement team dont even
    do a fair review.

THELASTCRUS4DER, Apr 10, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You do realize that once an account is perm banned that there is no freeing of the name right ?

ngocphi, Apr 10, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You do realize that once an account is perm banned that there is no freeing of the name right ? Even enforcement agents can't do it

ngocphi, Apr 10, 2018
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    You do realize that once an account is perm banned that there is no freeing of the name right ? Even enforcement agents can't do it

If you read the terms of use you would actually have your answer

And no they won't go into what exactly got you perm banned as it part of the privacy and Intregity of the network just generic things that can lead up to it

Also it would've took multiple instances before they ban you

And yes anything they present can be held in court if you read the terms of use you would know this

And it's free

Anything beyond 1 year is not case appeal able nor was there a mass firing lol

You mean the people who tried to sell gamertags during the preannounced gamertag release

Ya those accounts were banned perm

Those weren't enforcement agents but eBay sellers

ngocphi, Apr 10, 2018
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

And no they won't go into what exactly got you perm banned as it part of the privacy and Intregity of the network just generic things that can lead up to it

And yes anything they present can be held in court if you read the terms of use you would know this

And it's free

You mean the people who tried to sell gamertags during the preannounced gamertag release

If you feel you been wrongly banned and no they won't state what situation or when it occurred when won't help you prove anything then read the legal section of the terms of use or Ms legal

ngocphi, Apr 10, 2018
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Just FYI multiple. Teams review suspensions before issuing it

And it's only as a last resort

Since you don't know what exact incident caused the issue you can't really dispute it

ngocphi, Apr 10, 2018
  9. The agent appealing my case is talking SPECIFICALLY about why my gamertag was swapped 3 times before being on my account. I’m trying to explain to him that it was myself changing the tag from secondary accounts until it was on my main. I’ve offered all information
    on every single account that it was on because they are all mine. He won’t have it and just stated that it was turbo’d he then unbanned my account and took the gamertag. How does that make sense? He accused me of violating 7 different code of conducts each of
    which I have proof I didn’t do. And if I did so many offenses why unban my acc.

I’ve had this acc for over 7 years, the gamertag “Amanda” for over 2 and not a single enforcement ever on my account

DaintyPup840956, Apr 10, 2018
  10. how an account that’s never had an enforcement action against it just automatically receives a perm ban and then has it lifted but the gamertag removed? How does that make any sense

DaintyPup840956, Nov 1, 2018
  11. ngocphi Win User

And it's free

12. ngocphi Win User

And it's free

If you feel you been wrongly banned and no they won't state what situation or when it occurred when won't help you prove anything then read the legal section of the terms of use or Ms legal
  13. ngocphi Win User

Just FYI multiple. Teams review suspensions before issuing it

And it's only as a last resort

Since you don't know what exact incident caused the issue you can't really dispute it
  14. DaintyPup840956 Win User

how an account that’s never had an enforcement action against it just automatically receives a perm ban and then has it lifted but the gamertag removed? How does that make any sense
  15. ngocphi Win User

You do realize that once an account is perm banned that there is no freeing of the name right ?
Thema:

1. Corrupt Enforcement Employees - Similar Threads - Corrupt Enforcement Employees

2. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  6. I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.: My Xbox app, on pc, was taking forever to launch, I tried Uninstalling it but its not showing up in my apps, even though it's still on my computer. I can't even reinstall it through Microsoft...
  7. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.: I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library...
  8. Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 Keeps Corrupting Data.: I bought FFXIII-2 in the Microsoft store on my pc since the Steam version Sucked and this one runs like butter BUT the game randomly will crash or when i go to title screen will corrupt all my...
  9. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  10. Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to restore a cloud save for a game that is corrupted?: Hi noted my game file was corrupted after a patch update. Is there a way for me to retrieve an old cloud save for xbox PC? Game in question is Remnant 2 f6557681-f382-49da-9624-931e9e78e9a2