corner of front panel is loose

Discus and support corner of front panel is loose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I bought the xbox one I noticed that the corner of the panel by the disc drive is loose is this bad is my xbox broken will it cause damge and if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexO'brien, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AlexO'brien
    AlexO'brien Guest

When I bought the xbox one I noticed that the corner of the panel by the disc drive is loose is this bad is my xbox broken will it cause damge and if it got worse would my waranty cover it

:)

AlexO'brien, Jan 1, 2014
  2. M14Java
    M14Java Guest
    Xbox build. - front panel.

Hey guys. I just got my xbox one. The front panel to my console, where the disc goes in, is slightly loose. Has anyone else noticed that. Is it normal? Part of me thinks it's part of the design. The whole front panel is loose. But not hanging off. Any
    advice would be greatly appreciated

M14Java, Jan 1, 2014
  3. M14Java
    M14Java Guest
    Front panel. Xbox one

Hey guys. I just got my xbox one. The front panel to my console, where the disc goes in, is slightly loose. Has anyone else noticed that. Is it normal? Part of me thinks it's part of the design. The whole front panel is loose. But not hanging off. Any
    advice would be greatly appreciated by the old man.

M14Java, Jan 1, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hey, mine is like that too, and if it's the same as yours, it's only very slightly loose. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and you're not the only one. As long as you take care of your xbox and don't throw it at a wall, it will be fine.

sniffles x, Jan 1, 2014
  5. AlexO'brien
    AlexO'brien Guest
    Thank you and yes its just a bit loose that I can push

AlexO'brien, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Hey guys, 1st thing I noticed was this, mine is also loose and visually looks out of place when looking from above. It's just a cosmetic issue so not really stress worthy

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 1, 2014
  7. AlexO'brien
    AlexO'brien Guest
    So its nothing worth getting replaced

AlexO'brien, Jan 2, 2014
  8. AlexO'brien
    AlexO'brien Guest

If it was to get worse would microsoft replace it

AlexO'brien, Jan 2, 2014
  9. Mines like that too it sucks.I keep stressing over it

Cause idk what to do

dark knight1265, Apr 15, 2014
  10. Hi everyone, I bought my xbox one last year and two days before I just noticed that my xbox one's disc drive on the left upper corner is slightly lose and the upper side of the Power button is also slightly lose, can anyone tell me that, is the manufacturing
    of xbox one is like this or my console is like this, please reply to my msg as soon as possible im really worried thank you..

BuTTerT0aSt536, Sep 1, 2014
  11. Hey there AsadAyub536!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  12. AlexO'brien Win User

If it was to get worse would microsoft replace it
  13. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Hey guys, 1st thing I noticed was this, mine is also loose and visually looks out of place when looking from above. It's just a cosmetic issue so not really stress worthy
  14. AlexO'brien Win User

Thank you and yes its just a bit loose that I can push
  15. BuTTerT0aSt536 Win User

Hi everyone, I bought my xbox one last year and two days before I just noticed that my xbox one's disc drive on the left upper corner is slightly lose and the upper side of the Power button is also slightly lose, can anyone tell me that, is the manufacturing
    of xbox one is like this or my console is like this, please reply to my msg as soon as possible im really worried thank you..
  16. sniffles x Win User

Hey, mine is like that too, and if it's the same as yours, it's only very slightly loose. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and you're not the only one. As long as you take care of your xbox and don't throw it at a wall, it will be fine.
Thema:

1. corner of front panel is loose - Similar Threads - corner front panel

2. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  3. How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture: Fhhcfjjvcvbnvvbnnhcghjnhgcvnjvvvbnnhhvbkjhbnnjbvnnnbbvb 5126cce7-26db-470a-8191-b30ff2d107a0
  4. Triangle with exclamation point in the corner

in XboX Insiders
    Triangle with exclamation point in the corner: I am getting that in the corner of all my games. My storage is at 70% and I am and insider submitted by /u/Foocher [link] [comments]
  5. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...: I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??...
  6. What is Small Icon Lower Left Corner of Some Ad Screens

in XBoX on Windows
    What is Small Icon Lower Left Corner of Some Ad Screens: When playing Microsoft Solitaire some of the ads have a small icon of either a person or a bell in the lower left corner of the screen. When I hover over it there is no designation or function...
  7. So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when you go to Xbox support and you see the Xbox status on the top right corner why does...: So whenever I go to my Xbox support it says that the Xbox status is limited even though when I check it everything is fine 97f7921f-7e34-4009-a3d6-ad4ce36f08b2
  8. Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that...: How can I reset screen resolution for Medieval Dynasty on Xbox for PC? Have tried reinstall and Repair. Screen is zoomed in too far to see main menu. 8c761e61-7d8e-4a45-9e25-4c236a4ca6e4
  9. As game loads it crashes with a code on the screen in the bottom right corner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As game loads it crashes with a code on the screen in the bottom right corner: Game crashes when loading with a small code on the screen in the bottom right corner. 5aca90c4-051a-4dc6-9685-d9f5a1413c7f
  10. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?: All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages. I'm curious what it means. I noticed it when deciding to use my console last night....