coping with life through videos games

Discus and support coping with life through videos games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019.

1. DireSoulwind
    DireSoulwind Guest

Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it still does.

When playing I like to feel like I "AM" the character that I am playing and loose myself in the narrative.

Stay strong dude!

:)

DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019
  2. xShyBoo Win User

First of all I hope you're all good now!

And games have helped me through some difficult times as well. Although they make me lose track of time sadly
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

just find that gaming takes my mind of all the daily stresses, I don't watch much on tv my escape is gaming my own world...
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

mental health has been a big part of my life and gaming has helped me a lot and still does by giving me something else to focus on other than negative stuff.

with anxiety its hard to get out and be social but for me gaming has helped me be social with people in another way.

ive met some really great people through the xbox community
  5. ODST343 Win User

i have heard people say that gaming has helped them with PTSD but i never heard their stories.thank you so much for sharing your story.i know that a lot of people have a hard time sharing their stories when it come to their rough past or current situations
    with other.but i hope that they see this discussion topic and see that they are not alone and can find other to help them get through the rough times.

we are gamers when help our own.
  6. {Parity} Win User

I can't say I have anything similar to that but it does help to relieve the stress of the day or at least give me something else to stress over. lol
Thema:

1. coping with life through videos games - Similar Threads - coping life through

2. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  3. Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.

in XboX Insiders
    Realistic Gaming Content and work life balance.: I would be curious what first stage game testing and development looks like. I am a professional in the mental health field and like to game. My issue is that at the end of a work day I am...
  4. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  5. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  6. Can´t play High on Life DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t play High on Life DLC: So I bought the DLC High on Knife for the game High on Life via the Microsoft store. I own the base game trough Gamepass. When downloading the game I cannot click on the DLC button as the screen...
  7. High on Life game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High on Life game: Hello all. Im trying to play the game High on Life, but everytime i load into the game it automatically freezes and i cant move my mouse. As well as my resolution changes to 1270 something idk....
  8. hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life: hello my forza 4 won´t connect to horizon life i have it for 3 months and it still wont connect my device gaming notebook and i can play asseto corsa online great but forza has some problem with...
  9. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  10. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...: Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games...