coop campaign

Discus and support coop campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing the coop campaign for hours, ended the game and clicked back on it to see if it had saved and it had, turned my Xbox off and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChunkyHorizon65, Jan 11, 2014.

1. coop campaign

I've been playing the coop campaign for hours, ended the game and clicked back on it to see if it had saved and it had, turned my Xbox off and when I went to go back on it with the same person same accounts a few days later it hasn't saved and doesn't
    say 'resume coop campaign' can anyone help me with this?

:)

ChunkyHorizon65, Jan 11, 2014
  2. vvhiskyy
    vvhiskyy Guest
    Co op with strangers

If you mean COop campaign, i was gonna post about it. I feel like it should be similar to how GOW3 has its campaign coop setup. i like playin with randoms especially in coop, sucks you cant do this..

vvhiskyy, Jan 11, 2014
  3. ModestElf
    ModestElf Guest
    campaign coop

if you need advice, trust me on the last part try and getting there with eitheer a neddler rifle or a simple needler, most of the brutes dont have shields and also try the plasma gun and BR/neddler rifle combo, works great on elites

ModestElf, Jan 11, 2014
  4. coop campaign

You have never been able to resume a Co-op game.

Your best option is to pick the mission you were on with your partner and finish it. That way if you have to stop you can pick the next mission and make progress.

ChainSmokingBob, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Rahziel66 Win User

Gears 4 and 5 on PC Splitscreen Co-op Controller Issues

The description for Gears 5 says local coop is support for campaign and hive busters. Local coop is also supported In the campaign for Gears 4. I can play local coop in these campaigns so I know it is supported. The controllers are the issue. Do you know how to resolve both controllers playing as player 1?
  6. vvhiskyy Win User

Co op with strangers

If you mean COop campaign, i was gonna post about it. I feel like it should be similar to how GOW3 has its campaign coop setup. i like playin with randoms especially in coop, sucks you cant do this..
  7. rygar21 Win User

what will you do first?

a little solo campaign, then a little coop campaign, then some online.

and repeat
  8. ICEPICJOEY Win User

Anyone still play?

Not the coop campaign. But the coop maps can be played solo in hunter, last stand, and infiltrations modes.
  9. ngocphi Win User

New Gamer and trying to set up Halo4

You can play coop or single player in campaign

I dont remember if it had coop in multiplayer matchmaking
Thema:

coop campaign

1. coop campaign - Similar Threads - coop campaign

2. Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is coop campaign being released 6 months from now?: Get together with your friends to play campaign on legendary and find out it's not being released for 6 months. What's the point? Why even release it? Why would I search to find out it wasn't...
  3. Getting error when I try to start the campaign solo mode or coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error when I try to start the campaign solo mode or coop: When I try to start the campaign after selecting the save slot, I get the error : Failed to create game. A connection to Xbox Live could not be established. Please check your connection and try...
  4. Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360: What's up guys. if anyone out there is looking to play through this game on insane, please shoot me a holler. MIC IS DEFINITELY PREFERRED, but I guess I can settle for someone without a mic as it'...
  5. Campaign Coop connection time out Xbox 1 to Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Coop connection time out Xbox 1 to Xbox 1: Since nov. 1 update unable to play campaign coop between xbox1's. host connects ok but friend always times out and is removed. Horde and versus work fine, it is just the campaign that does not...
  6. Gears of War 4 Coop Campaign on Insane Anyone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Coop Campaign on Insane Anyone?: Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone here would like to do the coop campaign on Insane together? We can get all the achievements and cog tags on the run-through....
  7. Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed: Male 20s with microphone. I want to twitch all MCC Campaigns on Legendary. Are you interested and have a microphone? My gamertag is . Thanks. a2221b93-6f13-40d4-8c45-9770749819f0
  8. Coop Campaign Legendary and coop achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coop Campaign Legendary and coop achievements: Looking for a player to do these with me. i am halfway through coop camp. Invite me to party 292834a8-6341-47ae-8962-fcc4d711801b
  9. Halo 2 Anniversary Coop Campaign?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary Coop Campaign?!?!: What is wrong with this game??. I'm trying to play the game on coop split screen, but for some reason if either of us die the game reverts back too the last checkpoint for us both!!. Very annoying...
  10. sniper elite 3 coop campaign Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    sniper elite 3 coop campaign Xbox one: Does anyone know why me and my buddy cannot connect to eachother in this game? Campaign or deathmatch we cannot seem to play together which really makes this game suck a lot. It keeps timing out...