converting games from disk to digital

Discus and support converting games from disk to digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy an Xbox Series S and at the moment i have an Xbox One S. All of my games are on Disk and the Series S does not have a disk drive. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TriedPen5267959, Dec 3, 2022.

1. converting games from disk to digital

I want to buy an Xbox Series S and at the moment i have an Xbox One S. All of my games are on Disk and the Series S does not have a disk drive. Is there any way to convert these disk games to digital?

:)

TriedPen5267959, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today TRIEDPEN5267959

Sorry to say but nope, there is no way to convert a physical copy into a digital license
    If you have a lot of physical games I think that worth for you get a Series X instead
  3. ngocphi Win User

You dont

Unless you have an ea sports 2023 title that has dual entitlement still you would need to buy the series x or sell your old games and use the cash for new digital gamea
  4. TriedPen5267959 Win User

So if i buy a digital copy of the game i can play it on the series s with my progress if i have a data transfer between the two consoles when i get them?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Destiny 1 all xbox versions

No you cant send in a disk and get it converted to a digital code.
  6. TattBear Win User

game installation

Hi, unfortunately, if you by a disk-based game it cannot be converted to a digital download based game. You would need to purchase the game in the store on your Xbox to make a diskless game.
Thema:

1. converting games from disk to digital - Similar Threads - converting games disk

2. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  3. Convert disc to digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert disc to digital game: Ive had my series S for 2 years and I've always wanted to play Forza Motorsport 7 on it but i only have to the disc for the game so i did not want to buy another copy , am i able to convert the...
  4. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  5. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  6. Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time: I converted 3ys of Xbox Gold subscription to Ultimate when the 1$ deal came first. All has expired now. Would the Gold conversion to Ultimate still work? I am not looking for the 1$ deal here,...
  7. 4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network

in XboX Insiders
    4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network: I'll start out by saying this issue has been present for months now for me, I'm in Alpha skip ahead. I've reported it on the app on console and just thought I'd see if anybody else has...
  8. Convert from owned to Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert from owned to Game Pass game: So I just got Game Pass and as I was downloading games, I accidentally downloaded the version of Destiny 2 that was not Game Pass (as in I ‘own’ the game). I had intended to get it through Game...
  9. Convert pc game(s) to xbox series s/x game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert pc game(s) to xbox series s/x game(s): Please make this possible Microsoft e1f0bd0c-c7dc-4fda-8599-4fbfc3aec085
  10. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...