Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time

Discus and support Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I converted 3ys of Xbox Gold subscription to Ultimate when the 1$ deal came first. All has expired now. Would the Gold conversion to Ultimate still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllieSV, Dec 4, 2022.

1. EllieSV
    EllieSV Guest

I converted 3ys of Xbox Gold subscription to Ultimate when the 1$ deal came first. All has expired now.

Would the Gold conversion to Ultimate still work?

I am not looking for the 1$ deal here, but just wondering if it's worth trying to get the Gold packages for any length of time, looking into the 1-3yrs options again, for conversion, or just go to Ultimate directly.

:)

EllieSV, Dec 4, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold

To convert your gold subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, purchase a month of Ultimate, and it will convert your remaining Gold time to it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold

If you add standard Gold/Game Pass while you have Game Pass Ultimate, the subscription is converted to Ultimate as well. The time is converted based on price rather than time so 12 months of Gold would have been converted to 4 months of Ultimate.
  4. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  5. SammyVS Win User

My xbox live was cancel

Your subscription is converted to Game Pass Ultimate and your Live Gold subscription time is converted. 1 year of Live Gold equals 4 months of Ultimate. Once you confirm, there is no way to undo it.
  6. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
Thema:

1. Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time - Similar Threads - Convert gold subscription

2. How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online: How do I convert core to gold so I can crossplay online? ba4f900c-349b-4349-8f63-b64c09296f4d
  3. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  4. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  5. Not being able to convert Xbox ultimate back to Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to convert Xbox ultimate back to Xbox live gold: I have recently bought 12 months of Xbox live gold on CD keys, when this was put on my Xbox it was converted to 4 months of Xbox Ultimate which I did not know would happen. They are now refusing...
  6. XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate convert problem: Hello! Here is my problem: I am from Ukraine (there is no official Microsoft services, store, support, etc. for Microsoft Xbox products), and I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold keys, and...
  7. My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription: Hi, I recently decided, after reaching the end of my previous Ultimate Game Pass subscription, to settle for the Xbox only Game Pass, having no use of the PC part. As I had been offered a 6...
  8. Can i re-convert xbox game pass ultimate to xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i re-convert xbox game pass ultimate to xbox live gold?: Can i re-convert my converted xbox game pass ultimate back to live gold?And if the answer is yes i want to know how? 3c6466b5-8c27-4ab7-b152-baf648659b05
  9. Can I convert existing Xbox Live Gold To Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert existing Xbox Live Gold To Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ?: I`m asking is it`s possible to convert existing Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate ? I bought a 12 month card, and recurring payment is on February 12 2022. So I had some time to play without ultimate,...
  10. How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to convert live gold to Game pass ultimate: Hi, Can anyone confirm if I can still convert my live gold subs to Game pass ultimate. I am having 6+ months live gold subscription remaining. I already joined the $1 trial offer when it was...