Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Liam1215, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Liam1215
    Liam1215 Guest

When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold subscription to a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at the “current conversion rate”. Since I have a few months remaining on my current Live Gold membership, is the conversion rate for that remaining time 1:1? The only conversion table that I can find on the Xbox site deals with if you were to add additional Xbox Live Gold months on, after already having Ultimate. This says that the ratio would be 3:2. However, since I already have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription on my account and I don’t currently have Ultimate, which ratio would that Xbox Live Gold subscription convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at? 1:1? Or 3:2?

:)

Liam1215, Mar 28, 2021
  2. weekoldpizza Win User

Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

follow this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade and click on this question in the FAQ What are Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription details?
    to learn more about the conversion of upgrading your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

If it's just Game Pass then at the end of the 2 weeks Game Pass will end and you'll just have your Gold subscription.

If it's Game Pass Ultimate it will convert the gold you have until Ultimate as well. If the message you're getting says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total. All conversions are final; conversion ratio subject to change." Then the 2 months of gold will upgrade so you will have over 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  5. Nando0201 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello!

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are
    also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

1. Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Conversion upgrading Live

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  4. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x: My son bought FIFA FC24 on his x box one s. We recently sold that and now have a Xbox series x. However it will not let us pull up the FC24 and asking that we pay again.We backed up the games to...
  7. Conversion rate of game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversion rate of game pass ultimate: This probably sounds dumb but If I buy game pass core for 12 months and then game pass ultimate for 1 month will I get game pass ultimate for 12 months that way? submitted by /u/PrankyBoy07...
  8. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  9. 11/8 strikes in one conversation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/8 strikes in one conversation?: I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I got taunted and mocked each time I joined, and...
  10. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...